We currently offer the following delivery methods:
1. DHL EXPRESS
Delivery time is generally 4-6 working days. At holiday periods, such as Christmas and major Chinese holidays, please allow additional time for delivery, up to 8-11 working days.
Shipping starts from € 9,90 and varies according to the weight of the package. You will be informed of the exact shipping cost during the order process.
Delivery time is generally 15-20 working days.
A flat-rate shipping cost of €9.90 applies to all airmail deliveries.
For bulk orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact shipping quotation and special terms and conditions.
Please note that you may be liable for import VAT or sales tax in the destination country. These are the responsibility of the recipient and will not be reimbursed by CECT-SHOP.
Applicable tax rates are: UK 20%, Ireland 23%, Australia 10%, New Zealand 15%, USA 0-11.25%, Canada 6%. Rates are subject to change. Please refer to your local tax office if you have any queries. CECT-SHOP cannot give you advice on how much tax will be payable on your goods.
TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY
You will receive a unique tracking number for each order shipped via DHL or airmail. This tracking number allows you to track your delivery online.
You will receive your DHL and airmail tracking number from CECT-SHOP by email within 1-3 working days after your order has been dispatched.
1. All orders will be shipped to the delivery address you specify when you place your order. After shipping this address cannot be changed.
2. Please ensure that you or a family member are at home on the day of delivery to receive the goods.
3. In the event that you are not at home when delivery is attempted, DHL will make further attempts to deliver the package to you or deposit it in a safe place for your collection.
4. If all delivery attempts prove unsuccessful, DHL/airmail shipping companies will normally return the package. In this case, you will not be entitled to any compensation, as we cannot guarantee that the item(s) will arrive back to us in good condition. Should the item(s) be successfully returned to CECT-SHOP, we will gladly send the items again following payment of shipping costs.
If you have not received your goods within 6-8 working days of receiving your tracking number, please contact DHL or your local post office in your home country for further information. You will need your tracking number. Local contact telephone numbers are listed on your domestic DHL and Post website.
In individual cases it may happen that after your goods have arrived in your home country, the DHL/airmail tracking website may display the status of your goods as “clearance delay”, “on hold” or “clearance event”.
In this case, it is necessary to send proof of your PayPal payment to the DHL or your home countries customs department. You should contact DHL/local post in your home country to confirm the exact procedure, but in general you should:
1. Forward the email that you received from PayPal after payment to DHL/customs in your home country
2. In the subject line, enter your 10-digit tracking number and the text “proof of payment”, eg “1234567890 – proof of payment”
3. A sample text for the cover email to DHL/customs may be as follows:
Enclosed please find proof of payment for the shipment with tracking number XXXXXXXXXX (your tracking number). A customs number is not available because it is a private import.
Please declare and deliver the goods as soon as possible.
- Your name -
- Your contact details -