Chuwi HiPad LTE
Chuwi HiPad LTE
- 10.1-Inch IPS display
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixel
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32 GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- 64bit MTK6797X Helio X27, Deca Core, 2.6GHz
- ARM Mali-T880 GPU
- FDD LTE B1/2/3/5/7/8/20
- Android Oreo OS
- 5 MP rear camera / 5 MP front camera
- 7,000mAh battery
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
- Including free Microfiber Cloth
The 10.1″ Android Tablet Chuwi HiPad got an LTE upgrade. It is equipped with fairly high-end components, considering the very low purchase price. The tablet is made entirely out of metal and is powered by a Helio X27 processor deca-core chipset and packs the CorePilot 3.0 with Tri-Cluster support for three distinct processor levels. The HiPad packs a large 7000 mAh high-capacity battery offering standby for more than 15 days or comprehensive use of 10 hours.
The display of the tablet features 10.1 inches in diagonal with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The Hipad comes with an aspect ratio of 16:10 and a screen-to-body ratio of 72% with 224ppi. Underneath, the gaming tablet is powered by the Helio X27 with ten cores and up to 2.6GHz clock speed. The processor comes paired with Mali T880 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage of 32GB can be expanded by up to 128GB. It supports the LTE Band 1/2/3/5/7/8/20, so you can use it with all mobile service provider in the Europe. It even supports the beloved Band 20 (800MHz).
Sensors on board include G-sensor, accelerometer and an ambient light sensor. The Chuwi Hipad tablet runs Android 8 Oreo out of the box. For optics, there are cameras on both ends. On the rear is a 5 megapixel sensor and the front-facing camera is also a 5 megapixel lens. The Hipad comes with a 7,000mAh battery that it can run continuously for 10 hours.
Order and buy the powerful Android LTE Tablet at the best online store for mobile consumer electronics – CECT-Shop.com.
Ein ziemliches gutes Tablet, zu einem guten Preis! Akku hält super lange, Kameras und Displays haben eine sehr gute Auflösung. Alles läuft ohne ruckler oder Abstürze. Interner Speicher bietet für mich genug Platz. Alles in allem ein gutes Tablet, für gerade mal 150€
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
- Ergonomic half-ear design
- True Wireless Stereo Sound
- Wireless charging
- Bone conductivity
- IP54 certified
- Noise-reduction function
- High-definition audio quality
- With charge box up to 20 hours of music
- Charge with Qi Wireless Charging or Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Payments with ...
- 6.6-inch AMOLED screen
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- TÜV Rheinland Low Light Eye Care Certification
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM (expandable by microSD)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Octa-core, 2.8GHz...
- 7.12" FHD+ display
- 2244 x 1080p, 350ppi
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by up to 256GB)
- Triple Card Slot (2x SIM + 1x TF)
- Face ID Unlock & Rear fingerprint recognition
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC
- 16 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera / 8 MP AI...