• 5,0 Zoll HD IPS Display (1280 x 720 Pixel Auflösung)
• RAM: 1GB
• ROM: 8GB (erweiterbar um bis zu 64GB)
• CPU: MediaTek MT6592M, Octa Core, 1,4GHz
• 8.0MP Kamera / 2.0MP Frontkamera
• 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
• Kein Vertrag / Kein SIM-Lock
One thing ahead: I payed less than 60 Euros for this phone, elsewhere. And it was worth that. My review after a week of usage: imagine an optimal smartphone, then apply these cons: - the battery lasts at most one day; - the touchscreen is not very responsive at the sides; - the three bottom Android buttons (Menu, Home, Back) are not backlit thus often hard to find; - there is no status LED so you will have no clue if you missed a call or got a message until you turn on the screen regularly, - the quality of the cameras is poor (but still OK for Skype), - the audio quality during calls is worse than expected (my old Nokia 3510i sounds better), but still well comprehensible.