Alldocube Cube KNote
Alldocube Cube KNote
- 11.6 inch IPS Full-View screen
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Apollo Lake (Celeron N3450), Quad-core, 2.2GHz
- Memory: 6 GB DDR3L RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB eMMC ROM (expandable to 128 GB)
- Dual Camera: Front 2.0 MP & Rear 5.0 MP
- 4.000mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0; WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 8.4-inch 2K screen
- 4G LTE or Wi-Fi version
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, Octa Core SoC
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 512 GB)
- 13MP rear camera / 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 + EMUI 9.1
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 8.0 inch FHD screen
- 1,920 x 1,200 pixel resolution (283ppi)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM memory
- 64GB eMMC5.1 internal storage (expandable by up to 256GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- 13 MP camera (f/2.0) / 5 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 6000mAh battery (5V/2A)
- 802.11 A/B/...
- 14 inch FHD display
- Windows 10 Home OS
- CPU: Intel Gemini Lake N4100, Quad-core, 2.2GHz
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 256 GB SSD
- SSD Expansion Slot M.2 interface + Micro SD
- 2.0 MP front camera
- 2x USB 3.0, Mini-HDMI
- Full-size keyboard (QWERTY)
- Intel HD Gra...
The Alldocube KNote is a convertible PC with 11.6-inch display with Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. At first glance the KNote looks similar to the Samsung Galaxy Book. The rear is made if aviation aluminum. It features a 3.5mm DC jack, a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microSD card slot which supports TF cards up to 128GB.
The tablet is driven by the Intel Celeron Processor N3450 Quad-core processor. The Celeron N3450 is an efficient quad-core SoC that clocks with a maximum speed of 2.2GHz. In addition to the four CPU cores, the Apollo Lake N3450 also integrates an HD Graphics 500 graphics unit. The integrated graphics unit clocks at 200 to 700 MHz. Furthermore, 128GB eMMC is available as flash memory and 6GB RAM. The internal memory of the Alldocube KNote can be extended by a Micro SD card (max. 128GB).
The Cube KNote has a 11.6 inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 which corresponds to an aspect ratio of 16:9. In addition, the notebook sports a USB Type-C port, as well as a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The tablet is only 8.6 millimeters thick and runs with Windows 10 Home.
The Cube KNote is equipped with a large 4000-mAh battery (7.6V) and has a 2.0-megapixel front and a 5.0-megapixel rear camera. It also has a keyboard docking mechanism similar to the one of the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S or Huawei Matebook. With the separate keyboard the tablet can be transformed into a notebook computer. In addition, a dual-band ac-Wi-Fi module is also on board as well as Bluetooth 4.0.
Order and buy the portable and affordable standalone tablet Cube KNote now!