Alldocube Cube X
Alldocube Cube X
- 10.5-inch 2K Super AMOLED Display
- 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution
- All metal unibody design
- Fingerprint scanner
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB eMMC ROM (expandable by up to 128GB)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT8176, Hexa-core, 2.1GHz
- 8 MP rear camera / 8 MP front camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- 8000mAh battery with Pump Express 2.0 quick charging
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 10.5-inch Monochrome RLCD screen
- No harmful blue light
- 4G LTE support
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 64GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 5MP (f/2.2) main camera / 2MP (f/2.4) front camera
- 5050mAh battery (5V2A)
- Model: HITV105C...
- 7.8 inch HD E-Ink Carta screen
- 1872x1404p, 16 shades of gray
- Including Stylus Pen - WACOM screen
- MOON Light 2, SNOW Field Mode
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 32GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Octa-core, 1.8GHz
- Supports Analog and Digital Audio
- Battery: 3150mAh...
- 11.5-inch 2K screen
- 2560x1600 OLED 350nits
- TÜV Rheinland certified
- Flicker Free / Low Blue Light Content
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM + Micro SD Card Slot up to 1TB
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Dual rear camera: 13MP + 5MP / 8MP + 8MP IR ...
The Alldocube X tablet features a 10.5 inch Samsung AMOLED display with crisp 2K resolution. The body of the tablet is made of CNC aluminum with a thickness of just 6.9mm. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 competitor is powered by a 64-bit MTK Hexa-core chipset with up to 2.1GHz. The Cube X sports a fingerprint reader, dual camera setup and a large battery with 8,000mAh supporting Pump Express 2.0 quick charge technology.
The Android tablet sports a fully laminated 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, which supports HDR and meets DCI-P3 standard. The 2K display comes with WQXGA resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels). It features a MediaTek MT8176 processor, with two Cortex A72 cores and four Cortex A53 cores in a big.LITTLE configuration, with a maximum frequency of 2.1 GHz. The GPU is a PowerVR GX6250, coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded by an additional 128 GB through microSD.
The Alldocube X offers a fingerprint reader on the side, as well as 8-megapixel cameras on the front and back. There's also an AKM Hi-Fi chip for audio processing and improved sound. The 8000mAh battery supports MediaTek’s Pump Express 2.0 fast charging. Battery life is up to 8 hours watching videos. The USB Type-C port does support data and HDMI. The tablet ships with Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
Order the Alldocube Cube X tablet PC online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online-shop for electronics.