Blackview A60 Pro
Blackview A60 Pro
- 6.09 inch HD+ screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio A22, Quad-core, 2.0GHz
- Dual camera: 8 MP + 8 MP / 5 MP front camera
- 4,080mAh battery
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The low-budget Blackview A60 Pro is a direct competitor to the Huawei Honor Play 8 or Xiaomi Redmi 6A which are all powered by a Helio A22 SoC. The Android smartphone is equipped with a big capacity battery and up to 272GB storage space. The A60 Pro comes with a 19.2:9 IPS FullView screen, 3GB of RAM and an IMG GE8300 graphics processor with 660MHz. Compared to the Blackview A60 it comes with an upgraded camera, memory, and 4G LTE connectivity.
The smartphone features a 6.088-inch HD IPS waterdrop screen with a display resolution of 1280 x 600 pixels. The Blackview A60 Pro sports 3GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. The inexpensive phone is powered by a MTK6761 quad core chipset with a maximum burst frequency of 2.0GHz. The internal storage can be expanded by an additional 256GB with a microSD memory card.
The dual camera of the Blackview A60 Pro on the back delivers crisp and clear pictures. The OV8858 main sensor has 8-megapixel and is accompanied by the same secondary lens for taking photos with depth of field and PDAF support. On front, a 5-megapixel GC5025 selfie shooter is located in the waterdrop notch. The front-facing camera can be used for video calls with friends and family or to unlock the smartphone.
The entry-level phone has a built-in battery with 4080mAh capacity which offers more than 10 days of standby time. On the rear is a fingerprint reader located and other features include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS, Glonass and Beidou. The Blackview A60 Pro is running Android 9 Pie OS.
Order and buy the inexpensive Blackview A60 Pro Android phone online – only at CECT-Shop.com.