- 6.1 inch 19.2:9 screen
- Dual SIM dual SIM support
- Android Go OS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16 GB ROM (expandable by up to 128GB)
- CPU: MediaTek MT6580, Quad-core, 1.3GHz
- Dual camera: 13 MP + 0.3 MP / 5 MP front camera
- 4,080mAh battery
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The entry-level Blackview A60 is an Android Go phone equipped with a big capacity battery and up to 144GB storage space. The A60 comes with a 19.2:9 IPS FullView display and powered by a MediaTek quad-core processor. Compared to the A20 Pro it comes with an upgraded camera, memory, battery and display.
The smartphone features a 6.1-inch HD IPS waterdrop screen with a screen-to-body ratio of 92%. The display with 1280x600 pixel resolution is covered with Dragontrail tempered glass for better protection. The Blackview A60 sports 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. The inexpensive phone is powered by a MTK6580 quad core processor with a maximum burst frequency of 1.3GHz. The internal storage can be expanded by another 128GB with a TF memory card.
The dual rear camera of the Blackview A60 on the back delivers crisp and clear pictures. The OV8858 main sensor has 13-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture and is accompanied by a secondary lens with 0.3-megapixel for taking photos with depth of field and PDAF support. On front, a 5-megapixel GC2385 selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture is located in the waterdrop notch. The front-facing camera can be used for video calls with friends and family.
The low-budget phone has a big built-in battery with 4080mAh capacity which offers up to 370 hours of standby time. One of the reasons is Android Go OS for system-level power optimization. The operation system is specially optimized for inexpensive Android smartphones to keep delivering a smooth and stable user experience. Other features include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS and Glonass/Beidou.
Order and buy the affordable Blackview A60 Android Phablet now online – only at CECT-Shop.com.