Blackview BV5900 Rugged Smartphone
Blackview BV5900 Rugged Smartphone
- 5.7-inch IPS screen
- IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- Internal storage: 32 GB ROM (expandable by 32GB)
- MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22, Quad-core, 2.0 GHz
- Dual rear camera: 13 MP + 0.3 MP / 5 MP selfie camera
- 5.580mAh battery (5V2A)
- 4G FDD: B1(2100), B3(1800), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
The cost-effective Blackview BV5900 adopts industry-leading rugged rubber for an exceptional shock absorption. The BV5900 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen and is powered by a Helio A22 quad-core chipset, 3GB of RAM and an expandable storage of 32GB. The durable smartphone supports wireless NFC, a dual camera, Galileo for navigation and full 4G LTE connectivity including band 20 (B20) with 800MHz.
The Blackview BV5900 rugged phone features a 5.7-inch HD+ with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels. The touch screen of the waterproof phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and additionally it is rated with IP69K, IP68 and military standard 810G certification. The inexpensive rugged mobile phone is powered by a 64bit MTK6761 chipset with four cores. The Helio A22 supports a burst frequency up to 2.0GHz and is accompanied by 3GB of RAM and an IMG GE8300 GPU. The expandable internal storage of 32GB ROM can be expanded by up to 32GB with a microSD memory card.
On the rear, the BV5900 features a dual-camera setup. The 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 camera sensor with f/2.2 is accompanied by a 0.3MP (GC0310) camera sensor with f/2.8 aperture and a LED flash. On the front inside the waterdrop notch is a 5-megapixel (GC5025) selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture located. The Blackview BV5900 EU version can be unlocked thanks to facial recognition.
Inside the space capsule looking Blackview BV5900 is a large non-removable battery with a capacity of 5580mAh (5V2A) offering a standby time of up to 600 hours. The durable dual SIM smartphone can also be unlocked by using the fingerprint reader. The BV5900 supports multifunctional NFC (Near Field Communication) for Google Pay and has a FM radio, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, and dual 4G LTE. GPS, GLONASS and even Galileo for European satellites are supported for a more precise navigation. The Blackview BV5900 smartphone is running Android 9 Pie OS out of the box and its SAR values are Head: 0.166 W/kg and Body: 0.866 W/kg.
Order and buy the toughest and reliable rugged phone Blackview BV5900 now online at CECT-Shop.com - your #1 online store for rugged smartphones & more!