Blackview BV9100 Rugged Smartphone
Blackview BV9100 Rugged Smartphone
- 6.3-inch FHD+ screen
- IP68/IP69K certification
- 13,000mAh battery, 30W Fast Charge (5V6A)
- -30°C ~ 60°C Working temperature
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35, Octa-core, 2.3 GHz
- Dual camera: 16 MP + 0.3 MP / 16 MP front-facing camera
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch E-Ink screen
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Supports unlocking with facial recognition
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32GB / 64GB ROM (expandable to 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP front-facing camera (f/1.9)
- 4G LTE / 3...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
- 6.57-inch Amoled Display
- Supports dual 5G networks
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM
- MediaTek Dimensity 820 5G, Octa Core, 2.6GHz
- Rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera
The Blackview BV9100 is a rugged phone with massive battery with 13000mAh and 30W super-fast charging support. The Android smartphone is IP68 and IP69K waterproof, powered by an octa-core processor and sports a 6.3-inch display. On the rear is a dual camera setup and on the front a 16MP Samsung camera is used. The durable phone supports NFC and dual 4G LTE with 15 different bands and frequencies, including band 20 with 800MHz.
The world’s largest battery-capacity rugged phone features a 6.3-inch full HD+ screen (2340x1080) with a pixel density of 409ppi. The waterdrop notch screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass. Underneath, the big battery phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 with eight cores and up to 2.3GHz. In addition, the Blackview BV9100 has 4GB LPDDR4x of RAM and an IMG GE8320 GPU with 680MHz. The internal storage of 64GB eMMC 5.1 can be expanded up to 128GB (microSD card).
On the rear of the BV9100 is a dual camera with 16-megapixel Sony IMX298 main sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a second 0.3 megapixel f/2.0 camera lens (GC0310). The selfie camera from Samsung on the front has 16-megapixel. The S5K3P9 sensor with f/2.0 aperture can be used to unlock the smartphone, take selfies or video calls. The BV9100 can also be used to take pictures and video under water, thanks to its IP certification.
The main feature of the Blackview BV9100 is its huge battery. The 13,000mAh battery offers a standby time of 60 days. Thanks to 30W (5V/6A) super-fast charging the built-in battery is refilled within 2.5 hours. Other features include GPS, Glonass, Beidou and Galileo, NFC, RGB, FM radio, OTG and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The SAR values of the Blackview BV9100 are Head: 0.461 W/kg and Body: 0.959 W/kg. The Android rugged smartphone is running Android 9 Pie OS.
Order and buy Blackview BV9100 with huge battery online at CECT-Shop.com - your #1 online store for Android rugged phones since 2006!