- 5.5 inch FHD screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID & Touch ID
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Internal memory: 64 GB ROM (expandable by 32 GB via microSD card)
- 64bit MediaTek MT6757, octa-core, 2.6 GHz
- 6,180mAh battery
- Dual camera: 21 MP + 0.3MP / 8 MP front camera
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- No contract / no SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.49 inch HD+ screen
- Global LTE bands
- Face & Fingerprint unlock
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio P25, Octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Quad camera: 13MP + 2MP + 0.3MP + 0.3MP / 8MP front camera
- 4680mAh battery (5V2A)
- FDD-LTE Bands 1/2/3/...
- 6.5-inch HD+ screen (20:9)
- Triple card slot: 2x Nano SIM + TF card
- Facial recognition & Rear fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek MT6765V/CB, Octa-core, 2.3GHz
- Triple camera: 12MP + 2MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
The Blackview P6000 is smartphone powered by a Helio P25 and a massive battery with 6.180mAh. The phone has 6 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 64 GB. On the rear you have a dual camera setup with SONY camera lens. The cell supports all necessary 4G FDD LTE frequencies and bands.
The 5.5 inch JDI In-Cell display comes with FullHD resolution (1080*1920p). The Blackview P6000 sports a Helio P25 octa-core chipset with a maximum clock speed of 2.6GHz. The phone has a whopping 6 GB of RAM while the ROM has a capacity of 64 GB. The internal storage can be extended by an additional 32GB with a microSD card.
The P6000 has a dual camera setup, with one SONY lens consisting of an 21MP sensor and a secondary lense with 0.3MP. The selfie shooter has 8MP and can be used for taking great selfies or face-to-face calls. Like the Apple iPhone X you can unlock the P6000 with face recognition. In addition, it even has a fingerprint scanner on the front.
Other specifications and features include 4G connectivity, FM radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and GLONASS. The phone has a huge built-in battery with 6180 mAh. The large battery is charged by quick charge 2.0 (12V/2A) via USB Type-C. The P6000 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS and comes right out of the box.
Order and buy the Blackview P6000 with a massive battery and dual camera now – only at CECT-Shop.com