- 1 review
- Write a review
• 5.5-inch SHARP FullHD screen
• Memory: 2GB RAM
• Internal memory: 16GB (expandable by up to 256GB)
• 64Bit MediaTek MTK6737, QuadCore, 1.5GHz
• Main camera: 13.0MP AF + 2.0MP FF (SONY IMX135) / 5.0 MP front camera
• 3000 mAh battery 4.35V
• 4G FDD-LTE (B1, B3, B7, B20)
• No Contract / No SIM lock - Unlocked
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping directly by the manufacturer from Hong Kong. When ordering multiple items separate dispatch.
ATTENTION: Chinese New Year Celebrations shut down China completely. Us as well - we are not able to buy merchendise or ship parcels. All factories and stores are closed. Hundreds of millions of people go visit their families. We can't ship orders from February 7th thru 26th. We will however process your order immediately after. Thank you for you for your understanding and patience!
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
With the BLUBOO Dual, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer presents its first mobile phone with dual camera. The camera on the back has a resolution of 13 and 2 megapixels. The mobile phone also has a 5.5-inch display, the MediaTek MT6737T SoC and 2GB memory.
The display of the 5.5-inch Phablet has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels in Full-HD. The 2.5D curved display goes right over into the aluminum body of the mobile phone. The Bluboo Dual is powered by the 64bit MT6737T quad-core processor from MediaTek with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz per core. In addition, the dual camera smartphone is equipped with 2GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16GB. The internal memory can be expanded by a further 256GB to a whopping 272GB.
The main attraction of the Bluboo Dual is the dual camera, which is like the Apple iPhone 7 Plus in the upper left corner. Unlike ordinary cameras, you take photos with the dual camera with incredible depth and clarity. The main camera with 13MP from Sony (IMX135) is supported by a 2MP camera, which allows the natural focusing and by software is able to calculate the Bokeh effect.
Additional features are the fingerprint scanner on the back, the LTE support for all bands and frequencies needed in Europe, a 3000mAh battery, OTG, Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN and a gyroscope. Also GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS are supported by the Bluboo Dual, as well as gestures or the wet-hand and glove mode.
Order now! The Bluboo Dual is now available at CECT-Shop - since 2006 your number 1 for smartphones from China.
- Implemented with Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows less power consumption while more reliable connection
- 10W Power equipped with 1.57in and 1.85in driver units delivers immersive sound
- Special PU suspension and speaker cone design provides clear and powerful bass and superior sound performa...
- 45 degrees bevel half in-ear design, comfortable and stable to wear
- Built-in mic, supports hands-free calls
- On-cord control for Android (Do Not support iOS)
- Plug Type: 3.5mm
- Cable Length (m): 1.25m
- Driver unit: 7mm
- Sound channel: Two-channel (stereo)
- Frequency r...
- 360 Degree free rotation
- Practical Cell phone holder and stands
- compatible with any Android smartphone, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
- Also usabel with Tablet PCs
- durable and reusable adhesive ring
- safer and more comfortable vertical grip, and a horizontal stand
- special glue (ST...
- Type: In-Ear (QTEJ02JY)
- Remote & Mic: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Conductor Material: Enameled Copper Wire
- Speaker Impedance: 32 Ω
- Weight: 17 g
- Cable Length: 1.25 m
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Jack Type: 3.5 mm gold-plated
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- Standards: Q/WMSX004-2016
Wirklich sehr gutes Handy und richtig gut für die Preisklasse Zunächst zur Optik, die Verarbeitung wirkt sehr edel und lässt überhaupt nicht auf den Preis zurückschließen. Es liegt gut in der Hand und hat ein angenehmes Gewicht. Das Display hat eine sehr scharfe und klare Auflösung. Prozessorleistung und Akkulaufzeit ist ebenfalls zufriedenstellen. Die verbauten Kamera erzielen erstklassig Fotosergebnisse Fazit: Super Handy für wenig Geld!