- 5.0-inch HD IPS screen
- Fingerprint scanner - Touch ID
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Internal memory: 32 GB (expandable by up to 128 GB)
- 64Bit MediaTek MT6737, Quad-core, 1.3GHz
- Dual camera: 13MP + 0.3MP AF / 5MP FF front camera
- 6.000mAh battery
- 4G FDD LTE: B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20
- No-contract Cell Phone / Unlocked
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.49 inch HD+ screen
- Global LTE bands
- Face & Fingerprint unlock
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio P25, Octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Quad camera: 13MP + 2MP + 0.3MP + 0.3MP / 8MP front camera
- 4680mAh battery (5V2A)
- FDD-LTE Bands 1/2/3/...
- 6.21 inch FHD+ display
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition + Fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 512 GB)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 710, Octa-core, 2.2 GHz
- Triple camera: 24 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP / 8 MP front camera
- 3400mAh ba...
The Cubot H3 is a true big battery smartphone, which is perfect for users who are looking for an affordable and long-lasting mobile phone. The 5” display on the H3 features a 1280x720 resolution and is therefore sharp enough and will save a lot on battery power too. Furthermore, all important 4G FDD-LTE frequencies are supported.
The Cubot H3 has a 5.0-inch display with slightly rounded edges and an HD resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone is equipped with a 64bit MediaTek MT6737. The processor is supported by 3 GB of RAM and a Mali-T720 GPU. There is also no shortage of internal memory for the user. The Cubot H3 has a storage capacity of 32GB. Since there is a separate TF card slot in addition to the two SIM card slots in the phone. The internal memory can be extended by an additional 128GB without having to give up the use of any of the two SIM card slots.
In terms of camera the H3 has a dual camera setting with 13 MP (interpolated 16.0MP) + 0.3 MP camera sensors with an aperture of f/2.2. The camera is supported by a 1A LED flash when taking pictures in low light or at night. On the front is a 5 megapixel (interpolated 8.0MP) selfie camera. The front camera also has the Intelligent Beauty feature. On the front side is a LED notification light too.
Other features of the Cubot H3 are Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, OTG and three sensors (light, distance, acceleration), as well as GPS and A-GPS. With the 6000mAh built-in battery, you can also easily use the phone for two days without having to charge the smartphone.
Get the new Cubot H3 at a bargain price – now available to order and buy at CECT-Shop.com!