Cubot Max 2
Cubot Max 2
- 6.8-inch HD+ screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Rear fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6762, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Dual rear camera: 12 MP + 2 MP / 8 MP front camera
- Notification Light: Blue, green, red
- 5000mAh battery
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.5-inch 90Hz Full HD+ screen
- Dual 5G network support
- Fingerprint power button & Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 700, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Dual camera: 48MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery (1...
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
The Cubot Max 2 is a large phablet with 6.8-inch and the first smartphone with side waterdrop notch. The huge phone comes with Gradient color body, Android 9 Pie and is powered by a Helio P22. In addition, the Mi Max 3 and Honor 8X Max competitor has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage. On the rear is a 12MP+2MP dual camera setup and the phone comes with a massive 5000mAh built-in battery supporting all important 4G network frequencies and bands.
The Cubot Max 2 carries a 6.8-inch 19:9 full screen with 640 x 1352 pixels resolution. The touch panel is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Android phablet is powered by an octa-core chipset. The 64bit MediaTek Helio P22 features a 2.0 GHz burst-frequency, coupled with an IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The Max 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and sports 64 GB expandable flash memory. The internal storage can be further expanded by up to 256GB with a microSD memory card.
In the camera department, the Cubot Max 2 sports two camera sensors on the rear. The main IMX486 sensor has a resolution of 12-megapixel, coupled with a secondary 2-megapixel lens with PDAF, f/1.8 aperture and 1A flashlight. On the front is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with fixed focus ready to take selfies or used for face-to-face calls with friends and family.
The large Cubot Max 2 phablet runs on Android 9 Pie operating system out of the box. The phone is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery and charged via USB Type-C port. The Cubot mobile phone supports dual band Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G (802.1.1 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS/A-GPS. It also packs a bunch of different sensors like light, proximity, accelerometer, Face ID, fingerprint scanner, gyroscope and magnetic. A LED notification light in blue, green and red color is also on board the affordable Android phone.
Order and buy Cubot Max 2 Android phablet online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online-store for China phones, tablets & more.