- 1 review
- Write a review
• Small & Lightweight design
• different Intelligent Flight Modes
• 12 MP / 1080p camera (1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor)
• GPS + GLONASS
• Obstacel avoidance through 3D sensing system
• Flight time up to 16 minutes
• Battery: 11.4V 1480 mAh
• Max. range up to 2km
• Easy to fly and handle
• 143 x 143 x 55mm and 300 grams
Drones are getting smaller and more affordable than ever and the DJI Spark is the best example. Compared to the DJI Phantom 4 or the Mavic Pro DJI’s latest drone fits in the palm of your hand and also comes with a relatively low price tag. The DJI Spark delivers a tiny, lightweight design and packs impressive specifications. It has an excellent mechanically stabilized camera and can even be charged via micro USB with a power bank if you are on the road between scenes. It also sports advanced features like gesture controls and obstacle detection.
Professional film teams need to rely on large, expensive and heavy drones who support 4K videos. The DJI Spark travels well and is great for aerial photos and video with up to 1080p. It has an integrated 12-megapixel camera with 1/2.3” CMOS aperture. The full HD resolution is perfect for high definition videos you want to share on YouTube or with friends and family. The video camera is put on a two-axis motorized gimbal for smooth results.
Due to its small size the Spark is great at hovering in one place indoors for selfie photos. The simplest way is to fly the drone with gesture control. There are Intelligent Flight Modes like Palm Launch, Tap Fly, Active Track, Tripod, Quick Shoot (Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix) or Gesture. If you want to go beyond taking photos and distances offered by gesture mode, you need to pair the Spark with the DJI Go 4 mobile app.
The battery of the Spark lasts for up to 16 minutes in regular and sports mode. A toggle on the RC controller (not included) allows you to choose between the two different modes. You can also fly the Spark directly from your smartphone. Flying the drone with the controller allows the Spark to fly faster and further (up to 2km or 1.2 miles). The mini-drone can withstand wind speeds of up to 28km/h. The drone can accelerate up to 50 km/h. It is connected to the smartphone or remote control via Wi-Fi. The power source is a battery with a capacity of 1480mAh. This results in a range of 4000 meters. The Spark’s portability and fun factor are key.
The Spark is available in various colors: Alpine White, Meadow Green, Sunrise Yellow, Sky Blue and Lava Red. Order and buy online at CECT-Shop.com!
In the box:1x DJI Spark Aircraft, 3x Propeller Pair, 1x Intelligent Flight Battery, 1x Charger, 1x Micro USB Cable, 1x Storage Box
- The best partner for your router
- Plug and play - no installation necessary
- Light weight with only 50g
- WiFi signal enhance up to double
- Special USB power supply unit - charging the WiFi amplifier is so convinent
- Mi WiFi Amplifier can upgrade automatically without any setting
- Model: LYYX01ZM
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.1
- Effective distance: 10 meters
- Continuous music playback time: about 7 hours
- Maximum output power: 5W
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω
- Battery capacity: 1200mAh 3.7V
- USB Power input: 5V 1A
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃
- 4x USB output: 5V/2.4A (~35W)
- Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V (50/60Hz) for worldwide use
- Charges all USB devices, cell phones, MP3/MP4 player, tablet PCs and more
- Suitable for all common outlets (suitable socket adapter will be added)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- elegant and simpl...
Sehr gute Drohne! Lässt sich gut steuern, läuft auch über größere Distanzen. Stabiler Flug, selbst wenn es etwas windig ist! Kamera hat einer sehr gute Qualität, gute Auflösung, schöner Kontrast! Zudem hält der Akku ziemlich lange und lässt sich ohne Probleme wiederauflanden. Die Drohne ist sehr handlich und gut verarbeitet. Bisher macht das Teil richtig viel Spaß!!!