DOOGEE F7 Pro
DOOGEE F7 Pro
- 5.7 inch FHD IPS screen
- Fingerprint sensor - Touch ID
- 64bit MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20, Deca Core, 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Internal memory: 32GB internal storage
- 21.0 MP SONY IMX230 rear camera + 8.0 MP front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G FDD-LTE / 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- Unlocked / No contract
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
With the Doogee F7 Pro you get yourself a smartphone with excellent computing power, a strong 21.0 MP Sony camera and all necessary LTE frequency bands for Europe.
The Pro version of Doogee F7 has a 5.7-inch IPS display with FullHD resolution (1080x1920 pixels). With 386ppi it is therefore above the "Retina-Border". The built-in Helio X20 chipset is a 10-core processor which is divided into three clusters. Due to the high number of cores the Helio X20 offers not only a strong performance, but is also very energy efficient. The memory amounts to 4GB RAM (LPDDR3), whereby there are no problems when multitasking or particularly playing high-definition games. As GPU Mali T880 MP4 is used. The internal memory is 32GB and cannot be expanded via memory card.
The two cameras in Doogee F7 Pro are also at a very high level. The main camera is equipped with the IMX230 sensor from Sony. The 21.0-megapixel camera (interpolated) has 6P, f/2.2, PDAF and even records videos in 4K. The 8.0-megapixel front camera (f/2.0) supports multi-shutter and the beautification mode. A dual LED flash is also available to assist.
Besides the 21MP camera there is also the fingerprint scanner on the back of the 5.7-inch mobile. The Doogee F7 Pro uses a 360° sensor, which recognizes the fingerprint from any position. Furthermore, the Doogee F7 Pro has Android 6.0 Marshmallow preinstalled. Other functions of the F7 Pro are Bluetooh 4.0, WiFi b / g / n, GPS, OTG, FM Radio and 4G LTE.
Get the new Doogee F7 Pro at your No.1 online shop - since 2006!
- 3 USB Ports, 3 International Combination Ports
- Total current flow up to 3.1A
- Single port supports up to 2A Quick Charge
- 82% Power Conversion
- Intergrated with quality bronze and copperbelt workmanship
- 3-levels Protection: Short circuit protection, retardant up to 750°c, Independen...
- The best partner for your router
- Plug and play - no installation necessary
- Light weight with only 50g
- WiFi signal enhance up to double
- Special USB power supply unit - charging the WiFi amplifier is so convinent
- Mi WiFi Amplifier can upgrade automatically without any setting
- 4x USB output: 5V/2.4A (~35W)
- Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V (50/60Hz) for worldwide use
- Charges all USB devices, cell phones, MP3/MP4 player, tablet PCs and more
- Suitable for all common outlets (suitable socket adapter will be added)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- elegant and simpl...
- Easily insert and remove your Phone.
- Maintain full access to all the Phone screen and button controls
- Simple and stylish way to keep your Phone mounted in your car’s air vent.
- 360 degrees swivel function to set your Phone vertically or horizontally.
- Compatible: All Mobile Phone （wid...
Ich bin mehr als zufrieden! Beeindruckend ist die Qualität der Bilder, dank der 21 MP Kamera. Auch ansonsten enttäuscht das Handy nicht. Tolle Reaktionszeit bei Apps Das einzige was mir nicht so zusagt ist der interne Speicher, der für mich etwas größer sein könnte
Wie schnell beläuft der AnTuTu Benchmark bei diesem Gerät?
Question asked by Juri on October 11, 2016
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on October 11, 2016:
Hallo Juri! Das Doogee F7 Pro hat bei dem Antutu Benchmark Test mit 96972 Punkten abgeschnitten. Vielen Dank.