DOOGEE HOMTOM HT10
• 5.5 inch FHD screen (1080*1920 pixel)
• Iris Recognition to unlock phone
• Memory: 4GB RAM
• Internal memory: 32GB (expandable by up to 128GB)
• 64bit MediaTek MTK6797 Helio X20, Deca-Core, 2,3GHz
• 21.0 MP rear camera / 8.0 MP front camera
• 4G FDD-LTE (800/850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz)
• No-contract Cell Phone / Unlocked
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping directly by the manufacturer from Hong Kong. When ordering multiple items separate dispatch.
The sub-brand HOMTOM has become detached from Doogee and will from now on produce their own smartphones. With the new HOMTOM HT10 a full-fledged high-end handset with interesting features such as the iris scanner has been released. The mobile phone is the first smartphone in the world that is equipped with an iris scanner of the second generation. Besides offering a large 5.5-inch screen the phone has some more high-end features to offer such as 4GB of RAM and the Helio X20 SoC with up to 2.3GHz clock speed. Another positive aspect is the support of Global 4G Network with matching 4G LTE frequency bands to use the phone in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Ocenia.
The 5.5-inch display features 2.5D Glass and has an IPS resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It is driven by the Helio X20 chipset with Tri-Cluster CPU architecture. The ten core processor brings it to a maximum clock speed of 2.3GHz. The CPU gets support from 4 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The internal memory amounts to 32 GB and the memory expansion is available by hybrid slot.
Another highlight is the camera equipment. The Homtom HT10 features a 21-megapixel camera on the back, and an 8-megapixel front camera. The special feature of the front camera is that it does not only shoot selfies but it also unlocks the phone. The manufacturer uses a so-called iris scan. The iris of the eye is photographed to identify the user and makes usage of the smartphone safer. Other features of the smartphone include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual SIM with two SIM card slots, and Global LTE. The operating system is the latest Android 6.0 Mashmallow. The HT10 has a large 3,200 mAh battery on board.
Order the Doogee HOMTOM HT10 now at CECT-Shop with free shipping option from China and one-year warranty - CECT-Shop.com since 2006 your trusted number 1 for China smartphones.
- Super Wide Angle: 0.65X is easy to focus,hard to affected picture quality by dithering,Super wide angle and low distortion.
- Fisheye Lens: Approximately 180 degree field of view.The feature of the lens is distort obviously in image.
- Macro lens: Show tiniest details,enlarge image by 10X cl...
- Implemented with Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows less power consumption while more reliable connection
- 10W Power equipped with 1.57in and 1.85in driver units delivers immersive sound
- Special PU suspension and speaker cone design provides clear and powerful bass and superior sound performa...
360 degree rotation Car Air Vent Mount Cradle Holder for Phone iPhone, Samsung and other smartphones
- Easily insert and remove your Phone.
- Maintain full access to all the Phone screen and button controls
- Simple and stylish way to keep your Phone mounted in your car’s air vent.
- 360 degrees swivel function to set your Phone vertically or horizontally.
- Compatible: All Mobile Phone （wid...
- 9 warm LED circular arrangment
- Headset hole, 360 degree free rotation
- Support all mobile phones and tablet PC with 3.5mm headset
- Lights turn off automatically after 30 seconds
- Built-in rechargeable battery, no need to consume the phone battery
- Compact USB charging cable, easy to ...
Für mich ist es ein wenig teuer aber lohnt sich. Die Kamera ist voll cool, hatte noch nie ein Handy mit 21 MP Kamera gehabt, die Bilder sind sehr scharf.
Es liegt toll in der Hand, es ist leicht, man kommt gut im Menü zurecht. Der Akku ist super , hält ewig und ich nutze es sehr oft. Ich kann es nur weiterempfehlen.