- 6.3-inch FHD+ screen
- Facial recognition + Rear fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- MediaTek Helio P23, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Triple rear camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP / 16 MP selfie camera
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- 4350mAh battery (10W)
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The successor of the Doogee Y7 is here and the Chinese phone maker advertises the low-budget Android smartphone as an ultimate triple camera flagship killer. The Doogee N20 is powered by an octa-core chipset, 4GB of RAM and a 4350mAh battery. The N20 supports all important 4G FDD-LTE bands and frequencies, including 800MHz (B20).
On the front is a 6.3-inch FHD+ waterdrop full screen with a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels. The LTPS display covers 92.7% of the entire front and has a 19:9 aspect ratio. The built-in MTK 6763V is an 2.0GHz octa-core AI chip for powerful performance, less power consumption and 40% increased battery life compared to the N10. The Helio P23 is accompanied by an ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU, 4GB RAM and an expandable flash memory of 64GB. Thanks to its dedicated hybrid slot, the storage can be extended by up to 128GB.
The Doogee N20 comes with a triple camera setup on the rear. There is a 16-megapixel main sensor for AI portrait shoots, a secondary 8-megapixel depth sensor and an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with 130°, supported by a high temperature bright LED flash light. The high-resolution front-facing camera with 16-megapixel takes clear selfies and can be used to unlock the smartphone.
For an extended battery life, the Doogee N20 packs a large 4350mAh battery supporting 10W Fast Charging technology. The energy-efficient phone can be used for up to 13 hours of playing games. Network options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2G, 3G and 4G LTE. On the rear is a 360° fingerprint reader to safely unlock the entry-level Android smartphone. The Doogee N20 is running Android 9 Pie operating system.
Buy the affordable triple-camera Doogee N20 Android smartphone now online at CECT-Shop.com. Your #1 online store for China Phones since 2006.
Press Reports and Reviews for Doogee N20