Doogee S95 Pro Rugged Smartphone
Doogee S95 Pro Rugged Smartphone
- 6.3 inch FHD+ screen
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor & Face ID
- IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G certified
- Modular Rugged Phone – 3500mAh Power module, HiFi speaker module
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB ROM (expandable by up to 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio P90, Octa-Core, 2.2GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP (IMX586) + 8MP + 8MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 5,150mAh battery, 24W Turbo Quick charging + 10W Wireless Quick charge
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/20/25/26/28A/28B/66
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The latest modular smartphone with magnetic battery module and Hi-Fi speaker module is called Doogee S95 Pro. The rugged phone is powered by a Helio P90 SoC, 8GB of RAM and packs a triple rear camera with 48MP Sony IMX582 main camera. The Doogee S95 Pro has a massive battery with 5150mAh capacity and 24W Quick charging and the phone supports worldwide 4G LTE frequencies and bands.
The S95 Pro Android phone is protected against drops and water and complies with the IP69K and IP68 standards. The 6.3-inch screen is additionally protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display has full HD+ resolution with 2160 x 1080 pixels. Under the well protected body of the Doogee S95 Pro is a MediaTek MT6779 octa-core chipset with up to 2.2GHz clock speed. The CPU is accompanied by an IMG 9XM-HP8 GPU with 970MHz and 8GB of RAM from Samsung. All apps, games, videos and music is saved on the expandable internal storage with 128GB. Thanks to a hybrid SIM slot the flash memory can be expanded by up to 256GB.
On the rear are three cameras. The main camera sensor of the Doogee S95 Pro is a 48-megapixel camera from Sony. The IMX582 is accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens with 117° and a telephoto camera with 8-megapixel capable of taking pictures with 10x optical zoom. The AI mode provides up to 15 different modes for recognizing subjects. The S95 Pro automatically adjusts the depth of field, color tone or beauty level, if necessary. On the front is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter located inside the waterdrop notch. The front-facing camera can be used to unlock the phone, take crispy selfies or for video calls.
To safely unlock the Doogee S95 Pro you can use the side-mounted fingerprint reader in addition to facial recognition. The durable rugged phone packs a huge battery with 5150 mAh and can be charged by cable (24W) or with Qi Wireless charging technology up to 10W. In addition, the smartphone supports NFC (Near Field Communication) to pay with Android Pay or Google Pay, dual SIM and full 4G connectivity. For precise navigation four different satellite systems provide a fast and stable navigation. The Doogee S95 Pro is also equipped with a barometric pressure sensor to measure the height of your location. The Doogee S95 Pro modular rugged phone runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and it is available in Mineral Black color.
Order and buy Doogee S95 Pro modular rugged Android smartphone online at CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Doogee S95 Pro Rugged Smartphone