- 5.84 inch E-Ink Carta HD display
- Lightweight body - 155g
- Portable music player e-reader
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 460, octa-core, 1.8GHz
- 3000mAh battery (18W), USB3.1 Type-C port
- ES9038 DAC and ES9603 amp chip
- No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Hisense Touch is a portable music player with an e-ink screen, which supports up to 32-bit/384 kHz audio output, a dedicated digital to analog converter, and a 5.84 inch E Ink display with ambient light sensor to automatically adjust the color temperature of the display. The black and white screen supports up to 2048 levels of brightness adjustment and 36 levels of color temperatures. The device runs Touch OS based on Google Android 11 and features a 3,000 mAh battery, a USB 3.1 Type-C port, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and the system supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, but the HiSense Touch is not a phone and does not support cellular networks.
The music player e-book reader device packs a 5.84-inch e-ink screen for extremely long battery life and a more comfortable reading experience. The screen offers 2,048 levels of brightness and 36 levels of color temperature and has a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels with 287ppi. The screen bezels of the HiSense Touch are only 4.52mm thin. The Android device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor with 1.8GHz clock speed, coupled with 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 610 GPU. The HiSense Touch has an internal storage of 128GB to store all your music and ebook files.
The HiSense Touch music player lacks a camera, but what it has us an ES9038+ES9603 HiFi chip with support for high-quality audio decoding and playback. The HiSense Touch is able to play HiFi audio via its ES9038 flagship decoder chip and the ES9603 independent amp chip, which supports up to 384kHz/32bit output. The actual output will be done through its AAC dual 1216 stereo speakers or the 3.5mm headphone jack up to 122dB.
It is powered by a 3,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (QC3.0) support. Connectivity options include OTG, WiFi, and Bluetooth. The HiSense Touch only weighs 155g and is 7mm thick. The device runs on the Android 11 OS based Touch OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language.
Order and buy the portable HiSense Touch (HITV205N) HiFi music player with E-Ink display online at your #1 online store for E Ink devices and smart phones – CECT-Shop.com!