Huawei Honor MediaPad T5
Huawei Honor MediaPad T5
- 10.1 inch IPS display
- Wi-Fi or LTE version
- GPU Turbo technology
- Fingerprint recognition + Face unlock
- 64-bit HiSilicon Kirin 659, Octa Core, 2.3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 256 GB via TF card)
- 8 MP rear camera / 2 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.2 / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5100 mAh battery
- Dual stereo speakers Harman / Kardon sound system
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 10.4-inch IPS 2000x1200 LCD screen
- Supports dual 4G LTE
- Quad speakers
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB ROM (expandable up to 2TB)
- Unisoc Tiger T618, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 8MP rear camera / 5MP front camera
- 6000mAh battery
- GPS, OTG, Bluetooth 5.0
- Not locked to SIM /...
- 11-Inch 2K screen
- 2000x1200 TDDI LCD 400nits
- TÜV Rheinland Certified
- Flicker Free / Low Blue Light Content
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13MP rear camera / 8MP front camera
- 4x1W Dolby Atmos
- 6.0 inch Paper-like Display (300ppi)
- MOON Light 2, SNOW Field Mode
- Protective Asahi glass
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 32GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Octa-core, 1.8GHz
- Supports Analog and Digital Audio
- 1500mAh battery, USB Type-C port
- Android 10 OS
- 32-Level Ad...
The new Honor MediaPad T5 is basically the Huawei MediaPad T5. Though in China the tablet is sold under the Honor brand, while internationally, its being sold under the Huawei brand name. The Honor MediaPad T5 (Honor Tab 5) comes in an all metal CNC body and a 10.1-inch display with 16:10 aspect ratio. The device is powered by a Kirin 659 processor and offers solid gaming performance thanks the he company’s GPU Turbo technology. The Honor MediaPad T5 features dual stereo speakers with Huawei Histen 5.0 sound technology with Harman Kardon professional tuning. It is available with 4G LTE or Wi-fi support.
The entry-level tablet has has a 10.1-inch display with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1200. The Huawei MediaPad T5 is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 659 octa-core processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores which are clocked at 1.7 to 2.36GHz. In China, you can get the Android tablet with 3GB of RAM and a 32GB internal storage, 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage or 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM.
The main camera on the back has a resolution of 8 megapixels and the front-facing camera comes with a 2-megapixel sensor for video chats. Another upgrade on the Honor Tab 5 aka Honor MediaPad T5 is the presence of a fingerprint sensor and even face unlock.
The inexpensive tablet packs a 5100 mAh battery and it is charged using a micro USB port. Additionally, the MediaPad T5 10 features a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microSD card slot. With the dual stereo speakers, the device is perfect to watch Netflix or YouTube while lying on a bed or sofa or on the train. The tablet sports also Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and even 4G LTE connectivity (AGS2-AL00HN). On top of Android 8.0 Oreo, it runs with EMUI in version 8.0. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language.
Order and purchase the Huawei Honor MediaPad T5 now at your #1 online shop for mobile consumer electronics – CECT-Shop.com.