Honor Play 5
Honor Play 5
- 6.53 inch OLED screen
- 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) network support
- Facial Recognition + In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 800U, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 3800mAh battery, 66W Honor SuperFast Charge (11V/6A)
- No contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Honor Play 5 Android smartphone resembles the Dimensity 800U SoC version of the Huawei Nova 8 SE when it comes to its design and specifications. The Dimensity 800U chipset is supported by 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB storage space. The Honor Play 5 sports a 6.53-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution. On the rear, the quad camera module is arranged inside a square with 64-megapixel main camera. The built-in battery has a capacity of 3800mAh, which supports 66W Honor SuperCharge. The Honor Play 5 runs Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10 OS.
The device features a 6.53 inch FHD+ OLED touch panel with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and DCI-P3 wide color gamut. The screen houses an in-screen fingerprint reader, supports HDR10 and comes with TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification. Under the hood, is a MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset with 2x Cortex A76 2.4GHz + 6x Cortex A55 2.0GHz. The octa-core processor is supported by a Mali G57 GPU for graphics and 8GB of RAM. The Honor Play 5 is available with 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB storage options.
In the camera department, the Honor smartphone comes with a quad rear camera setup. The Honor Play 5 has a 64 megapixel main camera, an 8 megapixel ultra wide lens, a 2 megapixel macro lens for 4cm close-up shoots and a 2 megapixel depth sensor, including auto focus support (phase focus/contrast focus) and 10x digital zoom. Videos can be recorded with a maximum resolution of 4K at 30fps. Shooting functions of the rear camera include AI photography, night scene mode, portrait mode (including skin beautification), professional photo, panorama, HDR, time-lapse photography, continuous shooting, large aperture, smile capture, and more. On the front, the 16 megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture is housed inside the waterdrop notch.
The Honor Play 5 draws power from a non-removable 3,800mAh battery, which supports 66W Honor SuperCharge technology and fully charge the phone in 35 minutes. Connectivity features of the Honor Play 5 include dual SIM support, dual 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0 port. The Honor Play5 5G comes with OTG support and a NFC chip. The Android phone is running Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Honor Play 5 5G Android phone online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online store for China smartphones & More!