Honor Tab V7 Pro
Honor Tab V7 Pro
- 11-inch 120Hz 2.5K screen
- TÜV Rheinland Full Care 2.0 certification
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit MediaTek Kompanio 1300T, Octa-core, 2.6GHz
- 13MP main camera (f/1.8) + 2MP macro camera
- 7250mAh battery, supports 10V/2.25A
- DTS:X Ultra
- Compatible with Magic-Pencil 2 & keyboard case
- No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Honor Tab V7 Pro is a high-end tablet that features an 11-inch LCD screen with 2.5K resolution powered by a MediaTek Kompanio 1300T octa-core chipset. The rear side of the multimedia device features a dual camera setup with a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel macro lens. The tablet comes in three Wi-Fi-only variants with up to 8GB of RAM and an expandable storage of 256GB. The device is backed by a 7250mAh battery and a 7-layer cooling system for heat dissipation. The Honor tablet supports use of Honor Magic Pencil 2 stylus and a keyboard case for a desktop-like experience. The Honor Tab V7 Pro runs Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11 OS.
The premium tablet features a multi-touch 11-inch LCD screen that offers a 2.5K resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, 16:10 screen ratio, 276ppi pixel density, a 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 500 nits brightness, and 1500:1 contrast ratio. The device has 86% screen-to-body ratio and has passed German TÜV Rheinland Full Care 2.0 to avoid blue light hazards. The Tab V7 Pro is equipped with the MediaTek 1300T chip customized for high-end tablets and flagship A78 core architecture. The octa-core processor has a maximum burst frequency of 2.6GHz and is paired with a 9-core Mali-G77 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM. The internal storage with 128GB or 256GB can be expanded by an additional 512GB with a microSD memory card.
The Honor Tab V7 Pro sports a dual rear camera with 13 megapixel main camera and a secondary 2 megapixel macro lens. Photos can be shoot with a resolution up to 4160 x 3120 pixels and shooting functions include manual HDR, smile capture or face recognition. It sports also a camera on the front for selfies. The Android tablet charges its 7,250mAh battery over USB Type-C at up to 22.5W charging speeds. It is equipped with other features like quad speakers, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass or Galileo. The Chinese manufacturer has also introduced a Magic Pencil 2 stylus with 4096 pressure points and 8ms latency as well as a magnetic keyboard case with a built-in trackpad and stylus holster. The tablet is quite handy, weighing in at just 485 grams and it runs Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11 OS.
Order and buy Honor Tab V7 Pro with super-efficient 6nm chip now online at CECT-Shop.com - Your #1 Online Store for Android tablets, smartphones, accessories and More!