Honor Tab V7
Honor Tab V7
- 10.4-inch 90Hz 2K screen
- TÜV Rheinland Full Care 2.0 certification
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit MediaTek Kompanio 900T, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- 13MP main camera (f/1.8) + Flash
- 7250mAh battery, supports 10V/2.25A
- hybrid positioning GNSS systems GPS, Beidou, Glonass, GALILEO
- Compatible with Magic-Pencil 2 & keyboard case
- No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Honor Tab V7 is the little brother of the new Honor Tab V7 Pro. The Android tablet features a 10.4-inch LCD screen with 2K full screen resolution powered by a MediaTek Kompanio 900T octa-core chipset. On the rear side of the multimedia device it features a 13-megapixel camera. The tablet comes in two variants with up to 8GB of RAM and an expandable storage of 128GB. The device is backed by a 7250mAh battery. The Honor tablet supports use of Honor Magic Pencil 2 stylus and a keyboard case for a desktop-like experience. The Honor Tab V7 runs also on Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11 OS.
The tablet features a multi-touch 10.4-inch LCD screen that offers 2K resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels, 225ppi pixel density and 90Hz refresh rate. The device passed German TÜV Rheinland Full Care 2.0 to avoid blue light hazards. The Tab V7 is equipped with the MediaTek 900T chip customized for high-end tablets and flagship A78 core architecture. The octa-core processor has a maximum burst frequency of 2.4GHz and is paired with a 6-core Mali-G68 MC4 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM. The internal storage with 128GB can be expanded by an additional 512GB with a microSD memory card.
The Honor Tab V7 sports a 13 megapixel rear camera. Photos can be shoot with a resolution up to 4160 x 3120 pixels and shooting functions include manual HDR, smile capture or face recognition. It sports also a camera on the front for selfies. The Android tablet charges its 7,250mAh battery over USB Type-C at up to 22.5W charging speeds. It is equipped with other features like quad speakers, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass or Galileo. The Chinese manufacturer has also introduced a Magic Pencil 2 stylus with 4096 pressure points and 8ms latency as well as a magnetic keyboard case with a built-in stylus holster. The tablet is quite handy, weighing in at just 480 grams and it runs Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11 OS.
Order and buy Honor Tab V7 (KRJ2-W09) with super-efficient 6nm chip now online at CECT-Shop.com - Your #1 Online Store for Android tablets, smartphones, accessories and More!