Huawei Honor Magic 2
Huawei Honor Magic 2
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display (403ppi)
- Slider mechanism
- UD fingerprint scanner & Facial unlock
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB ROM
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Six cameras: 16MP + 24MP + 16MP rear camera / 16MP + 2MP + 2MP front camera
- NFC, dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2), BT5.0 BLE
- 4G VoLTE, OTG, Dual GPS, Dual Galileo
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz DotScreen
- Supports 5G networks
- IP53 rated
- Fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP /...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
The Honor Magic 2 has the same screen size as the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 and a slider mechanism to reveal its three front camera sensors. The phone sports an all-screen 6.39-inch AMOLED notch-less display and is powered by a Kirin 980 octa-core processor. As far as the cameras are concerned, there are a total of six camera lenses on board the Magic 2. The rear cameras can even analyze your skin condition by taking a picture of your face and will tell you have any wrinkles, how old your skin looks and whether you need to do more skin care. Other hardware features include dual-frequency GPS, fast charging with 40W and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The full HD+ OLED display is 6.39 inches diagonally with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Therefore, the panel has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixel, a pixel density of 403ppi, and 108% coverage of the DCI-P3 color gamut. On the inside, it packs the latest Huawei chipset by HiSilicon. The Kirin 980 octa-core processor comes with up to 2.8GHz, coupled with either 6 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM and a Mali-G76. Like the new Mate 20 series phones it sports a dual neural processing unit (NPU) for improved performance and power efficiency. The internal storage is either 128 GB or 256 GB.
The camera department has a total of six sensors to offer. There is a main 16 MP lens, a 24 MP monochrome sensor, and a 16 MP ultra wide-angle camera. On the front is a 16 MP main selfie shooter accompanied by two 2 MP depth sensors. The front cameras are revealed by a slider mechanism. In addition, there is an IR face scanner for 2D Face Unlock through a depth-sensing bionic lens.
Like the Mate 20 Pro you can charge the 3,400mAh battery with 40W. Magic Charge technology can charge the Magic 2 mobile phone 50% in 15 minutes via USB Type-C 2.0 port. Other features and connectivity includes NFC, dual GPS, dual Galileo, and dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Wave 2 support. Additionally, dual 4G VoLTE, USB OTG and Bluetooth v5.0 are supported. The Huawei Honor Magic 2 comes with its own Magic UI, based on Android 9 Pie.
Get the Honor Magic 2 with slide-out screen and six cameras now at your #1 online store for mobile consumer electronics - CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Huawei Honor Magic 2