Huawei Honor MagicBook
Huawei Honor MagicBook
- 14-inch FHD display (1920*1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint reader
- VLT-W50: Intel i5-8250U, Quad-core, max 3.4GHz
- VLT-W60: Intel i7-8550U, Quad-core, max 4.0GHz
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage capacity: 256 GB SSD (SATA) ROM
- 2GB GDDR5 RAM NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- Battery: 57.4Wh with Huawei QuickCharge technology
- Dolby Atmos Sound System, dual microphone
- USB-A 3.0, USB-A 2.0, HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone/mic combo jack
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 10.8-inch 2K DCI-P3 screen
- Dual 5G (NSA/SA) Support
- Facial Recognition
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G, Octa Core SoC
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB ROM (expandable with NM card)
- 13MP main camera / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
- Bluetooth 5.1 / Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b...
- 13-Inch 2K display
- Fingerprint Power button with optimized BIOS
- 2x USB-C interfaces incl. DisplayPort
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processor
- Radeon Vega 8 graphics
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- 41.838Wh (3670mAh@11.4V) battery
- Dolby Atm...
- 15.6-Inch 16:9 screen
- Two-in-one power button & fingerprint sensor
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor
- Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
- 42Wh battery
- Huawei Quick Charge technology
- QWERTY keyboard layout
- Ports: USB T...
- 15.6-inch FullHD screen
- Touchpad with fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / Intel i5
- Storage capacity: 256GB / 512GB SSD
- Nvidia GeForce MX250, 2GB DDR5 RAM
- Realtek ALC298, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Full-size keyboard (QWERTY) with backligh...
Along with the Honor 10 smartphone, the Huawei sub-brand has launched a notebook called Honor MagicBook. The MagicBook, which appears to have taken design cues from the Apple MacBook series, is a light-weight laptop. It is available in three color variants - Glacier Silver, Star Grey, and Nebula Purple.
The Honor MagicBook ultrabook sports a 14-inch full-HD (1920x1080 pixels) display with 5.2mm narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 81 percent. The display has 45 percent coverage of the NTSC colour space and provides 800:1 contrast and 250 nits of brightness. The notebook is powered by 8th generation Intel Core i5 (i5-8250u) or Intel Core i7 (i5-8550u) processor paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. The notebook also features a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GeForce MX150 graphics.
Both the CPU and the GPU inside the Honor MagicBook have a single fan via heat pipes. It takes in cool air from three vents and blows out the hot air. Under the hood, is a big 57.4Wh battery, which provides around 12 hours of use. The battery can be charged via USB Type-C cable, and the company promises a charging capacity of 0 percent to 70 percent within an hour.
The body of the Honor MagicBook is made of aluminum, measures 323 x 221 x 15.8mm with a weight of 1.47 kg. Apart from the USB Type-C port, the Honor MagicBook comes with USB Type-A 3.0 and a USB Type-A 2.0, an HDMI port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Also, with the Magic-Link app, buyers can transfer files between a Huawei smartphone and the laptop. The Honor MagicBook packs 4 speakers with Dolby Atmos and dual mics. It has a fingerprint sensor on the side as well.
Get the Honor MagicBook with the latest technology and great features at your # 1 online store now!