Huawei Mate 40E 5G (OCE-AN50)
Huawei Mate 40E 5G (OCE-AN50)
- 6.5 inch OLED 90Hz screen
- Edge-to-Edge 68° Horizon Display
- Supports dual 5G networks
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB w/ Huawei NM Card)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 990E 5G, Octa-core, 2.86GHz
- Triple Camera: 64MP + 16MP + 8MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.4)
- 4200mAh battery, Huawei SuperCharge & 40W Qi Wireless
- Water resistant: IP53 certified
- Not locked to SIM / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Huawei Mate 40E 5G is equipped with a Kirin 990E SoC paired with 8GB of RAM. The Mate 40E is a typical Mate series device equipped with high-tech components, innovative features and a unique design. The premium phone features a Leica triple camera, an edge-to-edge curved screen, a large battery with 4200mAh supporting Huawei SuperCharge with cable or 40W Wireless Huawei SuperCharge and IP53 certification.
The smartphone comes with an OLED 6.5 inch FullHD+ 90Hz screen and 240Hz touch sampling rate. The super-sharp display has screen resolution of 2376 x 1080 pixels with 16.7 million colors and DCI-P3. The eye-catching Horizon Display offers a wider area for interactions and has a punch hole front camera and fingerprint reader integrated. The Mate 40E is powered by a 7nm Kirin 990E 5G SoC octa core processor with 1x Cortex-A76 at 2.86GHz + 2x Cortex-A76 at 2.36GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 at 1.95GHz clock speed. The octa-core chipset is paired with a Mali G76 GPU and a Big-Core plus Tiny-Core NPU architecture. The Huawei Mate 40E 5G is available with 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB storage. The flash memory can be expanded by an additional 256GB with a NM memory card.
The rear panel of the Huawei Mate 40E houses a triple camera. The camera setup includes a 64 megapixel primary camera comes with f/1.9 aperture, an 8 megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and OIS support, and a 16 megapixel ultra wide angle lens (f/2.2). On the front is a 13 megapixel super-sensing selfie camera wit wide angle and f/2.4 aperture. The forward-facing camera Ultra Vision selfie camera comes with a 13 megapixel wide-angle sensor (f/2.4). You can record videos with up to 4K resolution including AIS Anti-Shake support.
The Mate 40E 5G has a built-in battery with 4200mAh capacity. The battery can be charged with 10V/4A or with speedy 40W wireless charging technology. Connectivity options of the Mate 40E 5G include worldwide dual 5G and 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, OTG, and dual GPS, to name just a few. The Mate 40E 5G is also IP53 certified and therefore water resistant. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Leap Further Ahead: Order and buy the high-end Huawei Mate 40E 5G Android phone now online at CECT-Shop.com.