Huawei Mate X (TAH-AN00)
Huawei Mate X (TAH-AN00)
- 8-inch foldable OLED display
- 5G support
- Fingerprint recognition
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 512 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB w/ Huawei NM Card)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Quad-camera: 40MP + 16MP + 8MP + ToF
- 4500mAh (20V/3.25A)
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Following the Samsung Galaxy Fold the Chinese phone maker Huawei has announced the Huawei Mate X which is thinner, has a bigger screen, and folds flatter. The 5G 2-in-1 foldable Mate X phone has an 8-inch wraparound OLED display, a folded thickness of 11mm, and premium specifications like 5G, 8GB of RAM, four cameras, a 4,500mAh battery, and Huawei’s in-house Kirin 980 chipset.
The Mate X’s OLED display is plastic and it offers three ways to use the screen. The front of the smartphone is all-screen with 6.6-inches (19.5:9 aspect ratio, 2480 x 1148 pixel resolution). If you turn the Mate X around a secondary 6.38-inch rear with 25:9 aspect ratio and 2480 x 892 resolution. If unfolded, the main display stretches 8-inch in size with 2480 x 2200 pixels resolution and an aspect ratio of 8:7.1.
The processor at the heart of the Mate X is Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 980, the same one as in the Mate 20 Pro and the Honor View 20. The CPU of the Huawei 5G tablet is supported by 8GB of RAM and a large internal storage of 512GB. It has a dual-SIM card slot, or you can add one of Huawei’s nano memory cards to extend storage capacity.
The quad-camera system is based inside the vertical grip bar, including power button/fingerprint sensor combo and USB Type-C charging port. The Mate X comes with a 4,500mAh battery capacity split between two batteries, one on either side of the folding screen. The foldable phone is charged with 55W Huawei SuperCharge. This allows you to charge the battery from zero to 85 percent in 30 minutes. To achieve 5G speeds the Mate X uses the company's Balong 5000 5G modem chip to download 1GB in 3 seconds. The huge smartphone runs with EMUI, based on Android OS.
Hold the future in your hands with the Huawei Mate X foldable phone – available at your #1 online store for mobile devices at CECT-Shop.com.