Lenovo K5 play
Lenovo K5 play
• 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
• Face ID + Fingerprint sensor
• Dual SIM dual standby
• Memory: 2 GB / 3 GB RAM
• Internal storage: 16 GB / 32 GB ROM (expandable by up to 128GB)
• 64bit Snapdragon 430, Octa-core, 1.4GHz
• Dual camera: 13 MP + 2 MP AF rear camera / 8 MP FF front camera
• 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
• No contract / No SIM lock
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
Want us to email you when this item becomes available?
The Lenovo K5 Play has different specification than the K5 2018. The K5 play supports facial recognition to unlock the smartphone. Furthermore, the mid-range cell phone is powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor. All recently introduced Lenovo smartphones (S5, K5, K5 play) come with the same screen size of 5.7 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio. The K5 Play is available in two versions with 2+16GB or 3+32GB and in black, blue and gold color. It has a dual camera on the rear for taking photos with bokeh effect and a fingerprint scanner. The dual-SIM device supports 4G connectivity and runs on ZUI 3.7, based on Android 8.0 Oreo. p>
The Lenovo K5 Play has a bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The 5.7-inch Full HD+ IPS capacitive touchscreen has a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor with a clock speed up to 1.4GHz. There are 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal memory available. The memory can be expanded by microSD memory card by an additional 128 GB. p>
Curved on four sides, the S-textured glare case houses a dual lens on the back. The dual camera has a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) sensor and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera lens. The main camera supports auto focus and can record videos up to 1080p in FullHD. Various modes such as HDR, night recording or continuous shooting are also supported. The 8 megapixel selfie camera on the front has an f/2.0 aperture and supports face recognition to unlock the phone. The mid-range smartphone can also be unlocked with the rear fingerprint sensor. p>
The K5 Play has a built-in Li-Po battery with 3,000 mAh capacity. Other features include Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), dual-SIM and various sensors such as gravity, light, proximity sensor and a compass. The Lenovo K5 Play runs on the latest Android Oreo operating system. p>
Order and buy the Xiaomi Redmi 5 competitor now online at CECT-Shop.com! p>
- Take selfies with ease simply by the press of a button!
- Suitable for every type and size of phone
- Extendable from 23.5cm - 62cm and rotatable for every angle you could want!
- The perfect companion for capturing incredible moments of hikes, houseparties and weddings!
- No battery requir...
- Good Look, Wonderful Sound, High Quality
- Listen to music and answer your phone
- Earphones of aluminum magnesium alloy
- High elasticity windshield cable
- Customizable headsets - 4 different earbud covers
- Restore high fidelity music
- suitable for all Smartphones, et...
- 360 Degree free rotation
- Practical Cell phone holder and stands
- compatible with any Android smartphone, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
- Also usabel with Tablet PCs
- durable and reusable adhesive ring
- safer and more comfortable vertical grip, and a horizontal stand
- special glue (ST...
- Qi wireless charging function
- 360° rotation
- Strong and secure hold thanks to magnets
- ergonomic design
- Charge and use GPS simultaneously
- mounted in seconds
- suitable for all standard car models
- Best hold for your smartphone with Nillkin N-JARL or Magic Case
- Input / Output:...