Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6
- 12.6-inch 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- 2560x1600p, HDR10+, 600nits
- Face recognition
- OS: ZUI 13 for Pad
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage space: 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM (expandable up to 1TB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Dual rear camera: 13MP + 5MP / 8MP front camera + ToF
- 4x 1.5W JBL speakers + Dolby Atmos
- 10200mAh battery, Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2, 30W Quick Charge
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 is the new flagship tablet. The Android tablet has a 12.6-inch AMOLED E4 front panel with 120Hz refresh rate all wrapped by a metal body with two-tone finish at a thickness of only 5.63mm. The XiaoXin Pad Pro 12.6 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 870 processor and 8GB DDR5 of RAM. Inside, a high capacity 10,200mAh battery with 30W fast charging support ensures long usage hours. The large battery is charged via USB-C 3.1 Gen2 port. The device runs on ZUI 13 for Pad based Android 11 OS.
Lenovo is the world's largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and they have expanded their XiaoXin Pad tablet series with a total of six devices in 2021 alone. The latest Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 sports a 12.6-inch AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels), a 16:10 aspect ratio, a 120Hz refresh rate, a 360Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The DC Dimming-supported canvas also has certification for German TÜV Rheinland EyeSafe Display 2.0. The 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa-core chipset with up to 3.2GHz clock speed is present under the hood of the Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6. The SoC is paired with an Adreno 650 GPU, 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage. For additional storage, it features a microSD card slot.
The Lenovo tablet is equipped with a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 13-megapixel primary sensor with AF and a 5-megapixel (FF) ultra-wide camera lens. There’s also an 8-megapixel selfie-camera (with an additional ToF module) on the front for face authentication, taking photos, vlogs, video calls or webcam use. Other specifications include four JBL speakers each with 1.5W, Dolby Atmos support and two microphones transforming the Lenovo XiaoXin Pad Pro 12.6 into a multimedia device.
The big built-in battery with a total capacity of 10,200mAh supports 30W fast charging technology via USB Type-C 3.1 Gen2 port. Connectivity options include dual band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Wi-Fi 6, 2x2 MIMO, and Bluetooth 5.2. 4 POGO pins are available to connect the Lenovo tablet with a keyboard (not included) and use it in PC Mode for a more easy and convenient usage. The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 tablet is running ZUI 13 based on Android 11 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 12.6 Android tablet with Snapdragon 870 SOC online at CECT-Shop.com!