LeEco Le 2
• 5.5-inch display
• 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
• RAM: 3GB
• Internal Memory: 32GB
• CPU: MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20
• 16.0 MP camera / 8.0 MP front camera
• dual band WiFi 2.4GHz / 5GHz
• Android 6.0
• Bluetooth 4.2, USB3.0 Type C, IR
The manufacturer LeTV, now called LeEco, shows with the LeTV 2 that the latest technology and hardware does not have to cost a lot. The design was again kept simple and elegant. The slightly rounded corners makes the phone look very elegant.
You look at the LeEco Le2 on a 5.5 inch display with FullHD resolution, so you can continue to enjoy your videos and pictures in high quality. The phone is powered with a 64-bit processor by MediaTek (Helio X20 Turbo MT6797) with ten cores and a clock speed of 2.3GHz. The processor works together with strong 3GB of RAM and the Mali-T880 GPU. Thus, it is taken care of for enough power. The internal memory of the new LeEco 2 is 32GB and is not expandable using an microSD card. Nevertheless, for your games, videos and music should be enough space on the smartphone.
The main camera triggers images with 16.0 mega pixels. Also the front camera is a great camera and it takes selfies with 8.0 mega pixels and wide-angle lens. Video recordings are even done with 4K. All the great functions can be used in full swing thank to 3000mAh battery. You can recharge quickly using the Quick Charge function too.
An absolute novelty is the USB Type-C 3.0 charging port of the LeEco Le2. The manufacturer has dispensed the phones headphone jack connection and earphones are now directly connected through the USB Type-C ports. This is all thanks to LeTV's Continuous Digital Lossless Audio Technology.
Furthermore, a fingerprint scanner is on the back, which can help protect you and your phone more against outside influences. The smartphone runs on eUI 5.6 operating system which is based on Android 6. Therefore you are on the cutting edge of things. As usual, you also have the dual Sim function, Bluetooth 4.2, dual-band WiFi, GPS / A-GPS, Glonass and much more on board.
See for yourself and order the first class smartphone from LeEco now! NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER AND BUY AT CECT-SHOP!
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless range: 10 meters (open)
- Size: (L*W*H): 180*176.8*62.8mm
- charging port: Micro-USB Typ B
- charging time: 2 hours
- Standby time: 26 days
- Music playing time: 10 hours
- Support agreement: A2DP1. 2 / AVRCP1.4 / HSP1.2 HFP1.6
- DSP: CVC6.0 n...
- Lightweight & ergonomic design
- unique three-point support system provides maximum comfort and stability
- Brushed metal look with stylish colors
- Fifteen high quality components integrated to produce crisp and clear sounds
- 13mm powerful driver unit delivers immersive sound and beats
- Metallic resonance cavity design
- Solid sound-insulating material reduces external noise
- 9mm neodymium drivers
- High quality silica gel earbuds with sizes for individual comfort
- Three key in-line control and gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- Audible unit: Moving coil
- Resistance: 16 Ω
Top Smartphone für wenig Geld Für knapp 180 € ein 5.5 Zoll Display mit HD Auflösung 3 Gig RAM und 16 MP Kamera. Da müsste ich bei anderen deutlich mehr hinblättern.