- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen (18.6:9)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- In-display fingerprint reader & Facial recognition
- Memory: 6/8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128/256GB UFS3.0 ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, Octa-core, 2.96GHz
- Triple rear camera: 12MP + 5MP + 8MP / 16MP selfie camera
- 4500mAh battery, 18W mCharge
- FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7-inch InCell HD+ screen
- Face ID unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 4GB / 16GB ROM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- 13MP rear camera / 5MP selfie camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2600mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-...
- Huge 7.09-inch RGBW screen
- 780 nit, HDR10, DCI-P3
- Splash-proof/water-proof/dust-proof (IP52)
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader & Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable up to...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz Samsung E3 OLED screen
- HDR 10+, 1200nit, 100% DCI-P3
- Facial recognition & In-screen fingerprint reader
- LED notification light
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 1000+, Octa Core, 2.6GHz
- Quad rear camera...
- 6.65" 144Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual touch gaming shoulder keys
- Optical Under-display fingerprint reader
- Supports Dual 5G
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Internal storage capacity: 128GB/256GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP (IMX582) + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 12MP...
The Meizu 16T is an affordable flagship smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset with dual stereo speakers, UFS 3.0 storage standard and a large 4500mAh battery with mCharge support. Worth mentioning is also the 4G FDD-LTE support, including band 20 (B20) with 800MHz. The Meizu 16T offers a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with German TÜV Blue-light certification and Retina Color reduction.
The phone has a notch-less 6.5” Super AMOLED display with 2232 x 1080 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 382ppi and 430nit. The fingerprint reader is embedded into the display with 0.2 seconds unlock time and 360-degree recognition. The Meizu 16T is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor with up to 2.84GHz clock speed. The CPU is accompanied by 6GB or 8GB of DDR4x RAM and up to 256GB flash memory. There are three different variants available – 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
In terms of optics, the inexpensive Meizu smartphone has a triple rear camera setup. The camera includes a 12-megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX362 sensor and f/1.9 aperture. It is assisted by an 8-megapixel super wide-angle camera with a 118-degrees FOV and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/1.9 aperture for macro shots as close as 2.5cm. On the front is a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. The camera supports Super Night Scene camera mode for front and rear camera for the front camera as well video recordings with up to 4K and 60fps.
Meizu 16T comes equipped with a big 4,500mAh battery and the phone supports 18W fast charging. Connectivity options include dual 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou. The Meizu 16T also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and dual stereo speakers. The Meizu 16T runs Flyme 8 UI based on Android 9 Pie OS. When choosing the multi-language Custom firmware version no OTA updates are supported.
Order and buy the most affordable flagship phone of the year online. Get the Meizu 16T (M928Q) Android smartphone with Snapdragon 855 at CECT-Shop.com.