- 6.2 inch 120Hz 2K+ AMOLED screen
- Dual 5G support, Dual SIM dual standby
- Ultrasonic mTouch in-display fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 16MP + 8MP / 20MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery, 36W Super mCharge
- mSmart 2.0 / Wi-Fi 6E / 4x4 MIMO
- No cell phone contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Meizu 18 5G flagship phone is equipped with a Snapdragon 888 chipset and 2K+ Super AMOLED screen. The Meizu 18 is a handy and lightweight phone with DDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 internal storage. The device of the 18 series is also the first "three zero" product from Meizu. Meizu gave up Internet advertising revenue of third-party applications to create zero advertising, zero push notifications and zero pre-installed third-party apps. The high-end phone packs a triple rear camera with 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor. Thanks to the ultrasonic mTouch fingerprint reader you can unlock the Meizu 18 with wet hands. The Meizu 18 comes with other high-end features like Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, dual 5G connectivity and a dense battery with 4000mAh battery.
The Meizu 18 has a comfortable 6.2 inch Dynamic AMOLED punch-hole display with 2K+ resolution (3200 x 1440p), 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It supports HDR10+, dynamic refresh rate adjustment and up to 1300 nit peak brightness. Under the hood, a 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor with up to 2.84GHz burst frequency is responsible to power the phone. The SoC is supported by an Adreno 660 GPU and LPDDR5 memory. The Meizu 18 is available with 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB or 12GB+256GB storage. The internal storage comes with super-fast UFS 3.1 standard.
On the rear, the Meizu 18 lens is a triple camera combination. The three cameras are a 64 megapixel Sony IMX682 sensor with SMA OIS support, an 8-megapixel 3x telephoto camera (Omnivision OV08A10), and a Samsung S5K3P9SX 16-megapixel 15mm ultra wide-angle camera. On the front is the 20 megapixel 3T2 selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. The front camera supports AI Super clear portrait mode, Super night view and face recognition unlock amongst others.
The Meizu 18 Android phone packs a battery with 4,000 mAh capacity with 36W wired charging support (no USB charger included). It comes with a Power Management Unit (PMU) and PD 3.0, QC 3.0 and QC 3+. Connectivity options include dual 5G, dual 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and Wi-Fi 6, as well as NFC (Near Field Communication). For navigation and positioning the Meizu 18 has dual GPS or Galileo on board. For audio, the Meizu 18 is equipped with the fourth generation dual stereo speakers. In terms of operating system and user interface, the Meizu 18 is running Flyme 9, based on Android 11 OS.
Order and buy Meizu 18 5G (M181Q) Android phone with Snapdragon 888 online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online store for China smartphones & More!