- 6.67-Inch 10bit 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- In-Display fingerprint recognition
- Memory: 8GB/12GB DDR4x RAM + up to 7GB extended memory
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 13MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 4300mAh battery, 30W mCharge
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Unlike the Meizu 18s and 18s Pro, the Meizu 18X comes with the popular 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 flagship processor. The new Meizu phone is the first device with a 10bit 120Hz screen which is powered by a Snapdragon 870 SoC. The phone comes with Meizu Flyme 9.2 on top of Android 11 OS and is available with 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB storage. However, the RAM capacity can get up to 19GB using the virtual RAM feature which adds a maximum of 7GB. The triple rear camera system of the Meizu 18x features a 64-megapixel Samsung GW3 main sensor and the Android phone is backed by a 4300mAh battery supporting 30W Meizu mCharge technology.
The Meizu 18X features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ punch-hole display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The screen offers 2400x1080 pixels resolution (395ppi) and a peak brightness of 700nit. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 870 chipset with up to 3.2GHz clock speed. The 7nm chip is coupled with an Adreno 650 graphics processor and a Hexagon 698 DSP AI engine. The Meizu 18X is available with 8GB or 12GB of RAM and up to 7 GB of extended RAM. The Android device offers up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage for all your apps, games, photos and videos.
In terms of photography, the Meizu 18X is equipped with a triple rear camera setup. The 64-megapixel main camera (GW3) has an aperture of f/1.79 and is supported by an 8-megapixel (Hi846) ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel (BF2256L) depth of field sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The main camera supports Live Photo, Dark Vision, AI Super clear portrait, Super night view and Portrait blur. On the front, the 13-megapixel (f/2.0) front camera can be used for vlogs, selfies, video calls and to unlock the device with facial recognition.
For the battery, the Meizu 18X is backed by a 4,300mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. According to the Chinese company, this charging capacity gives up to 70% in 30 minutes. It offers additional features like dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 1217 super linear speaker. An under-screen optical fingerprint sensor with response speed of 0.15 seconds can be used to swiftly unlock the phone. The Meizu 18X runs Android 11 with Flyme 9.2 OS out of the box. Meizu has also specifically optimized the Snapdragon 870 in Flyme OS.
Order and buy the Meizu 18X with under-screen fingerprint sensor and Snapdragon 870 CPU now at the best online store for China phones – CECT-Shop.com.