- 5.46-inch IPS screen
- Face ID Unlock & fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 626, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- 12 MP Dual PD rear camera / 20 MP AI front camera (f/2.0)
- mCharge 3.0 (18W), mEngine
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.53-inch display
- 2+1 card slot
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- MediaTek MTK Helio G85, Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 13MP front camera
The Meizu M15 is another phone of the 15-series celebrating Meizu's 15th anniversary. The M15 features a 5.46-inch screen with super-narrow bezel of just 1.1mm. CPU is a Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro with eight cores coupled with an Adreno 506 GPU. The smartphone has a 20-megapixel selfie AI camera and comes with the latest Flyme 7 UI including One Mind 2.0.
The Meizu 15 Lite has a fullHD edge-to-edge display with 5.46-inch and a resolution of 1920 x 1080-pixels and a pixel density of 403 ppi. Like the Meizu 15 and 15 Plus it also provides a total new experience to unlock and use the device. The M15 has a built-in haptic engine called mEngine and it is used to improve and simulate the feeling of pressing a physical button. The Meizu phablet is powered by a 64bit Snapdragon 626 octa-core chipset with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz paired with an Adreno 506 graphics unit. The M15 is available with 4GB of RAM and an expandable internal storage of 64GB.
On the rear of the metal body is a 12MP camera (Sony IMX362) supporting f/1.9 aperture, Dual PD, a LED flash ring and a focus speed as fast as 0.026s. The AI front camera with 20-megapixel (f2.0) supports AI beauty and can identify your age or gender. The selfie snapper is also used to unlock the mobile phone using facial recognition.
Inside the M15 is a large built-in battery with a capacity of 3,000mAh. The Meizu M15 also supports mCharge Quick Charge technology (9V/2A). In terms of connectivity the Android phone supports Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE, dual band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n ) and 4G LTE. Other features include dual SIM and for positioning GPS, GLONASS and Beidou, as well as a compass. The Meizu M15 runs the latest Flyme 7 user interface featuring over 300 new functions and 1300 optimizations.
Order and buy the Meizu M15 now at CECT-Shop.com!
Press Reports and Reviews for Meizu M15