Meizu Note 9
Meizu Note 9
- 6.2-inch In-Cell FHD+ screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Fingerprint recognition & Face unlock
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core, 2.0 GHz
- Dual camera: 48 MP + 5 MP / 20 MP AI front camera (f/2.0)
- 4000mAh battery, 18W mCharge
- Model: M923Q
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch E-Ink screen
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Supports unlocking with facial recognition
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32GB / 64GB ROM (expandable to 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP front-facing camera (f/1.9)
- 4G LTE / 3...
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
- 6.53-inch display
- 2+1 card slot
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- MediaTek MTK Helio G85, Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 13MP front camera
- 6.5-inch HD+ screen (20:9)
- Triple card slot: 2x Nano SIM + TF card
- Facial recognition & Rear fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek MT6765V/CB, Octa-core, 2.3GHz
- Triple camera: 12MP + 2MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
After the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro and Vivo V15 Pro, the Meizu Note 9 is the next phone which is powered by a Snapdragon 675 SoC. The Qualcomm octa-core chipset is accompanied by 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB or 4GB+128GB. The Meizu Note 9 features a large In-Cell display with 6.2-inch, a 4,000mAh battery with mCharge support, a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera, dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE and 4G LTE connectivity.
On the front, the full HD+ LCD display covers 89.23%. The 6.2-inch waterdrop notch screen has a resolution of 2244 x 1080 pixels. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 competitor packs a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor with up to 2.0 GHz burst frequency. The CPU comes paired with an Adreno 612 GPU. For optimized gaming experience through GPU acceleration, the Meizu Note 9 comes with the company's Hyper Gaming technology. The Note9 is available in three variants with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM and an internal storage up to 128GB.
On the rear panel of the Meizu Note 9 is a vertically arranged dual camera. The main camera comes with a modified 48-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 camera sensor and a secondary 5-megapixel lens for taking pictures with depth of field. The Android phones supports night scene photography and offers features like handheld night scene mode or tripod mode. The 20-megapixel selfie snapper is located inside the small notch and is also used on the Meizu 16 series devices. Additional features of the Meizu Note 9 include rear-mounted fingerprint reader and face recognition 3.0 for unlocking the phone in low-light conditions.
The Meizu Note 9 packs a large 4,000mAh battery. The battery is charged via USB Type-C port and it supports 18W mCharge quick charging technology. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-SIM support, dual band Wi-Fi with 2.4G and 5G, Bluetooth 5.0 and BLE, as well as GPS, GLONASS and Beidou. The Meizu Note 9 also has a 3.5mm audio jack on board. The smartphone comes preinstalled with Android 9 Pie OS customized with Flyme 7.2 UI.
Order and buy the Meizu Note 9 Android phablet at the best online store for China phones & More – CECT-Shop.com.