Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15
- 15.6 inch 4K OLED Super Retina Screen
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz
- Internal storage: 512 GB PCIe SSD
- 170° viewing angle, 600nits brightness, 93% screen ratio
- CPU: Intel Core i7-11370H / i5-11300H
- NVIDIA GeForce MX450 graphics card
- 66W battery capacity, 100W USB-C Fast Charger
- Full-size QWERTY keyboard + PTP touchpad (107x65mm)
- DTS Audio support
- Bluetooth 5.1 / Wi-Fi 6
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Xiaomi has introduced two new Mi Notebook Pro laptops, the company's new laptops feature a lot of the same hardware, but the pair differ in key areas. In terms of similarities, the Mi Notebook Pro 14 and Mi Notebook Pro 15 share a choice between the Intel Core i5-11300H and Core i7-11370H. These processors come with an NVIDIA GeForce MX450 GPU too, but the Core i5 edition is also available without a dedicated GPU. Similarly, Xiaomi will sell the pair with 16 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and a 512 GB PCIe SSD.
Unsurprisingly, the Mi Notebook Pro 15 is larger and heavier than its 14-inch sibling. Specifically, the former measures 348.4 mm x 237.5 x 15.9 mm and weighs 1.8 kg. The Mi Notebook Pro 15 has an OLED display that resolves at 3.5K (3,456 x 2,160 pixels). The display ratio is 16:10 with a high-definition anti-glare screen and a 178° wide viewing angle, 300nits brightness and 100% SRGB color gamut. It also passed TüV Rheinlands Low Blue Light Certification.
Another stand-out feature is the GeForce MX450 GPU from NVIDIA with 2GB GDDR5 memory. The Notebook Pro 15 comes in three different variants with built-in Intel Core i7-11370H, 16GB RAM and 512GB storage and GeForce MX450, Intel Core i5-11300H, 16GB RAM and 512GB storage, MX450 or i5-11300H, 16GB RAM and 512GB SATA SSD storage and Intel Iris Xe Graphics. All processors are the new 11th-gen power-efficient quad-core SoC for high end quad core SoC for thin and light gaming laptops and mobile workstations. Furthermore, Tiger Lake SoCs add PCIe 4 support (4 lanes), AI hardware acceleration, and the partial integration of Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 and Wi-Fi 6 in the chip. The SoC also included the improved Xe graphics card.
The Notebook Pro weighs just 1.8 kilos and has a thickness of 16.3mm. With the affordable Notebook Pro 15 you also get one USB 3.2 Gen1 3.2 port, one Thunderbolt 4 port and a USB-C Charging Port, also a 3.5mm headphone jack, and dual band Wi-Fi ax with Wi-Fi6 along with Bluetooth v5.1 connectivity. The laptop has a full-size keyboard with a travel distance of 1.3mm and a 125mm x 81.6mm, PTP touchpad.
Order and buy the new Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15 now online at the best store for electronics!