Nokia X7 (TA-1131)
Nokia X7 (TA-1131)
- 6.18-inch FHD+ screen
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- Fingerprint sensor & Facial recognition
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB eMMC 5.1 ROM (supports up to 400GB expandable storage)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 71, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Dual rear camera: 12 MP + 13 MP FF / 20 MP front camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, LTE Cat. 6, 2CA, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz DotScreen
- Supports 5G networks
- IP53 rated
- Fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP /...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
The Nokia X7 comes powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 SoC, 3,500mAh and up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. The Android phone sports a notched display with 6.18-inch and an aspect ratio of 18.7:9. The X7 packs a 64bit Snapdragon 710 processor with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The flash storage has either 64GB or 128GB ROM. All three versions support microSD card up to 400GB.
The Nokia X7, which is expected to sell globally as the Nokia 7.1 Plus or Nokia 8.1, comes with a 6.18-inch Full-HD+ (1080 x 2246 pixels) display and a screen-to-body ratio of 86.5%. The 6.18-inch large screen brings a comfortable grip of 5.5 inches, taking into account the look and feel. The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with either 4 GB or 6 GB of memory and 64 GB or 128 GB of expandable internal storage. Thanks to a dual SIM hybrid slot the on-board storage can be further expanded by up to 400GB.
The Nokia X7 aka Nokia 7.1 Plus packs an improved dual-camera over its predecessor. It has dual camera with 12MP and 13MP on the back using the flagship IMX363 sensor, equipped with f/1.8 large aperture and 1.4μm large pixels. Furthermore, it supports an optical anti-shake and EIS anti-shake technology. The front 20 megapixel AI beauty lens is equipped with f/2.0 large aperture and 1.8μm large pixel technology. The selfie camera is also used to unlock the phone. In addition, there is a rear fingerprint sensor. Camera software features include AI scene recognition which can automatically identify 18 different scenes such as portrait, food, night scene or blue sky.
Inside the glass body and aluminum-magnesium alloy frame is a large battery with 3500mAh capacity supporting 18W quick charge technology. Further features include dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS, Glonass and Beidou. In terms of connectivity the Nokia X7 supports LTE Cat. 6, VoLTE and VoWiFi. The Nokia phone runs Android 8 Oreo OS. The original firmware version (not multi language) will even support update to Android 9 Pie.
Nordic minimalist design and exquisite craftsmanship - Order and buy the Nokia X7 now online at the best online store for Nokia Android phones - CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Nokia X7 (TA-1131)