Nubia Red Magic Mars Gaming Phone
Nubia Red Magic Mars Gaming Phone
- 6.0-inch full HD+ 18:9 display
- Dual air & liquid cooling system
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB / 10 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2.8GHz
- 16 MP rear camera (f/1.8) / 8 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 3800mAh battery, 5V3.2A NeoCharge
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.67-inch 120Hz DotScreen
- Supports 5G networks
- IP53 rated
- Fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP /...
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
Like the Xiaomi Black Shark Helo, the Nubia Red Magic Mars is powered by a Snapdragon 845 and 10GB of RAM. The Nubia Red Magic 2 is the ideal phone for every extreme gamer with dual air and liquid cooling system and an even smoother gaming performance than before.
The full-screen 5.99-inch panel has an aspect ratio of 18:9 and FullHD+ resolution. Nubia’s second gaming smartphone is powered by a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset with up to 2.8GHz burst frequency. The SoC is supported by up to 10GB LPDDR4X RAM and a super-fast internal storage up to 256GB UFS 2.1.
In the camera department, there’s a 6-pieces camera lens with 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and f/1.8 aperture on the rear. On the front is an 8-megapixel front-facing lens with f/2.0 aperture. As usual with Nubia phones NeoVision 7.0 comes pre-installed too. The high-end gaming phone can either be unlocked by facial recognition or fingerprint sensor.
The built-in battery is charged by USB Type-C port and has a capacity of 3,800mAh. In terms of connectivity the Red Magic Mars supports a wide variety of 4G LTE bands and frequencies for global use. The phone comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and rear fingerprint sensor. Other features include dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and an electronic compass. The Nubia gaming phone runs Nubia Red Magic OS, based on Android 9 Pie. Please note: Even if your desired language is supported RedMagic OS if not fully translated into any language besides English and Chinese.
Meet the second phone of Nubia’s gaming wing – Nubia Red Magic 2 NX619J! Order and buy the ZTE Nubia Red Magic Mars now online at CECT-Shop.com!