- Dual AMOLED screen: 6.42" + 5.1"
- Dual SIM dual standby
- LED notification light
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 512 GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, octa-core, 2.96GHz
- Triple camera: 48 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP
- 4000mAh battery, QC4.0 (27W)
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B18/B20/B26
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.67 inch 120Hz Super AMOLED E4 screen
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) support
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID & Fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa Core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 13MP + 5MP / 20M...
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Facial recognition / Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84 GHz
- Quad camera: 48M...
- 6.65-inch 144Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual 5G network support
- Side-positioned pop-up selfie camera
- In-screen fingerprint reader & Face unlock
- Memory: 8GB /12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus, Octa-core, 3.1GHz
- Hyper Audio, ...
Similar to the Nubia X that was launched last year, the new flagship smartphone Nubia Z20 has two displays. The Nubia Z20 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 512GB internal storage. On the rear, above the second screen with 5.1-inch is a horizontally arranged triple camera. The dual-screen smartphone has also no front-facing camera. Apart from allowing you to take selfies, the secondary display also functions as an always-on display (AOD). The phone can be unlocked by its dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors.
The Nubia Z20 comes with two displays. The front screen is a 6.42-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display. On the rear is a secondary screen that measures 5.1-inch diagonally with HD+ resolution (720*1520) and 330ppi. Besides its great design, another highlight is the latest Qualcomm processor. The Nubia Z20 is powered by the Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core chipset with a burst frequency up to 2.96GHz, in combination with 6 or 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB or 5128GB UFS 3.0 storage.
For optics, the Nubia Z20 is equipped with a triple rear camera. The camera consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera (f/1.7), a 16-megapixel wide-angle camera and a third 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and up to 30x digital zoom support. Like the Nubia Red Magic 3 Gaming Phone, it can record videos in 8K, slow-motion at 1920fps or HDR10 recordings.
Keeping the lights on is a large 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 support with 27W fast charging. The Nubia Z20 also supports Bluetooth 5.1, Dual GPS (L1/L5, dual band Wi-Fi and a wide range of 4G FDD-LTE bands and frequencies for worldwide usage. The dual-display smartphone is running Nubia UI based on Android 9 Pie out of the box. Please note: Even if your desired language is supported nubia UI if not fully translated into any language besides English and Chinese.
Buy Nubia Z20 (NX627J) dual screen phone with Snapdragon 855+ and high-end specifications online at CECT-Shop.com - since 2006 your #1 online store for China smartphones.
Press Reports and Reviews for Nubia Z20