- 6.41 inch Optic AMOLED display
- Dual SIM dual standby
- In-display Fingerprint Sensor & Face Unlock
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, octa-core, 2.8GHz
- 16 MP + 20 MP dual rear camera / 16 MP AI front camera
- NFC, RGB Ambient Light Sensor, dual band Wi-Fi
- 3700mAh battery Fast Charging (5V/4A)
- Model: A6010
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.67-inch 120Hz Samsung E3 OLED screen
- HDR 10+, 1200nit, 100% DCI-P3
- Facial recognition & In-screen fingerprint reader
- LED notification light
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 1000+, Octa Core, 2.6GHz
- Quad rear camera...
- 6.57-inch 144Hz screen
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Face ID & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB/8GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS2.1 ROM
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+, Octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP (112°) + 2MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 4500mAh battery (44W)
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display (20:9)
- Supports 5G networks
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID + Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB DDR4x / 8GB DDR5 / 12GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB UFS 3.0 / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa Core, 2.84GHz
- Quad camera: 64MP + 13MP + 5M...
- 6.65" 144Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual touch gaming shoulder keys
- Optical Under-display fingerprint reader
- Supports Dual 5G
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Internal storage capacity: 128GB/256GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP (IMX582) + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 12MP...
Next to the new iPhone XS OnePlus is releasing the 6T with in-display fingerprint reader and waterdrop notch display. The OnePlus 6T features a large 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED full screen display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset, paired with either 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB on-board storage. The flagship mobile phone has some similarities with the Oppo R17 and sports a dual rear camera and an AI front-facing camera.
Compared to the OnePlus 6 the 6T comes with a larger 6.41-inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 (402ppi). The display features adaptive mode, reading mode, night mode and lift up mode. Under the touch panel is a front-facing fingerprint sensor and the full HD+ display is additionally protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The new OnePlus phone packs the powerful high-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with eight cores and a maximum clock speed of 2.8GHz, paired with an Adreno 630. The mobile phone is available with either 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM and with 128GB and 256GB.
As for cameras, the 6T sports a dual camera system on the rear. The 16-megapixel main camera (IMX 519) comes with f/1.7 aperture and a 20-megapixel (IMX 376K) second shooter with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF. Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and EIS, dual LED flash and AI features are also supported. The selfie camera sports a 16MP camera sensor (f/2.0) from Sony (IMX 371) and can be used to unlock the smartphone in lightning speed with facial recognition. Videos are recorded with up to 4K and 60 fps.
As usual, the phone supports Dash Charge to breath in new life when power is getting low. The OnePlus 6T sports a large battery with 3700mAh capacity and is charged via USB Type-C port. Other features include gesture control, dual band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G), Bluetooth v5.0, Near Field Communication (NFC) to use Android Pay and full 4G global connectivity. For positioning GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo, as well as a compass, are available. The OnePlus 6T runs OxygenOS based on Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Order and buy the OnePlus 6T now online at the best online store for Android smartphones - CECT-Shop.com.