- 5.0-inch Active Matrix OLED screen
- FullHD Resolution (1080x1920 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad Core, 2.3 GHz
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- internal memory: 16GB eMMC v5.0 (expandable by 128GB via microSD card)
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 13.0 MP Rear Camera / 8.0 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE / 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face Unlock + Fingerprint scanner
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB ROM (expandable by up to 256 GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core, 2.0 GHz
- Dual camera: 48 MP (IMX686) + 5 MP / 13 MP AI front camera
- 4,000mAh ...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
- 6.39-inch FHD+ screen (403ppi)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- UD Fingerprint reader & Face Unlock
- LED Notification light
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Triple camera: 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP / 20 MP self...
The OnePlus X is a low-cost Android phone in high-end disguise!
The X is for experimental. For the first time, OnePlus is using an 5-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 1920 resolution, instead of an LCD display. The X will also pack 3GB LPDDR3 of memory and a 13MP back-facing camera. The front-facing shooter on the OnePlus X leads the way in unmatched quality with an 8MP camera, f/2.4 aperture, and supported Beauty Mode for effortless, flawless photos every time. Use any of our three optimized shooting modes to find that perfect shot: Auto, HDR, or Clear Image. Shoot crisp, 1080p HD video, with added options for time-lapse and slow motion.
Its internal memory of 16GB can be expanded by up to 128GB via microSD card. The OnePlus X is also unlocked and capable of using dual standby SIM cards with 4G speeds right out of the box. You have the freedom to use it all over the globe, no questions asked. Featuring a 5" Active Matrix OLED screen boasting a high contrast ratio, your smartphone experience is made brighter, sharper, and more dazzling with the OnePlus X. With an ideal resolution of 441 PPI, the OnePlus X screen is as sharp as the human eye is capable of viewing, and all without sacrificing your battery life. Making full use of the battery-saving AMOLED technology, our new Ambient Display means your phone wakes up to tell you when an important notification arrives. Your display is also perfectly safe below the Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Bringing new control to devices, the unique Alert Slider is a simple and intuitive solution. With three settings, you can choose to receive all notifications, priority-only, or no notifications without having to turn on your screen. The Alert Slider is fashioned with a ridged mesh cut for excellent grip, so you'll always have full control over your notifications wherever you go. Drown out the noise, but without missing a thing.
OnePlus X's glass back makes holding the device feel as solid as marble, yet light thanks to its spritely build. With an iridescent black finish and sharp, beveled edges that catch the light at each turn, the Ceramic finish seems as multi-faceted as a gemstone. With a hardness of 8.5H on the Mohs scale, worrying about scratching your device is a thing of the past.
Other specifications include WiFi 2.4Ghz b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS and BDS, as well as FM radio. On the Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Promitysensor, Ambient Light and Hall are supported. The operating system is based on the latest Android OxygenOS 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Get surprised and convince yourself of those and other great features and specifications of the new OnePlus X. Order the OnePlus X at your trusted CECT-Shop!