- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen (402ppi)
- In-display fingerprint reader & Face Unlock
- Triple card slot: 2x Nano SIM + microSD
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS2.1 ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 64MP (GW1) + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 32MP AI front camera (f/2.0)
- Game Boost 2.0, Frame Boost, Hyper Boost 2.0
- VOOC 4.0 (30W), 4000mAh battery
- NFC, Type-C USB 2.0, Bluetooth 5.0 supporting SBC, AAC, aptX HD, LDAC
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 5.84 inch E-Ink screen
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Supports unlocking with facial recognition
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32GB / 64GB ROM (expandable to 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP front-facing camera (f/1.9)
- 4G LTE / 3...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz DotScreen
- Supports 5G networks
- IP53 rated
- Fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP /...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has launched the Oppo K5 Android handset. The Oppo K5 comes with quad-camera setup and it is powered by a Snapdragon 730G SoC. The front is covered by a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen and the smartphone supports 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology. An in-screen fingerprint sensor, NFC, EIS electronic anti-shake and dual Wi-Fi are further features of the mid-range device.
The Oppo K5 features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2340 resolution and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen has a water-drop notch on top with and very thin bezels. The smartphone runs 2.2GHz Snapdragon 730G processor and an Adreno 618 graphics processor. The Oppo K5 is available in three different variants – 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
The 32-megapixel front-facing camera is located inside the waterdrop notch, supporting a maximum image size of 4928x6560, 80° wide angle and f/2.0 aperture. On the rear are a total of four camera lenses located. The 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 main sensor is also used on the Realme X2 Pro. The 64MP is accompanied by an 8-megapixel super wide-angle lens with 119-degrees, a 2-megapixel monochrome lens and a 2-megapixel portrait camera. Videos can be recorded up to 4K with 30fps.
The Oppo K5 is the first phone supporting VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge function with 30W. The smartphone packs a large 4000mAh battery and comes with additional gaming features like Hyper Boost, Frame Boost or Game Boost. Furthermore, a full-featured NFC chip, dual SIM, dual 4G LTE, GPS and Galileo, OTG and Bluetooth 5.0 with additional standards are on board the Chinese mobile phone. The Oppo K5 is running ColorOS, based on Android 9 Pie OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Oppo K5 (PCNM00) with quad-camera setup now online at CECT-Shop.com.