Oppo K9 Pro (PEYM00)
Oppo K9 Pro (PEYM00)
- 6.43 inch 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Supports dual 5G network (SA&NSA)
- Biometrics: Facial recognition & UD fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x @ 2133MHz 4×16bit RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 @ 2Lanes HS-Gear4 ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 1200, Octa-core, 3.0GHz
- Triple rear camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.4)
- 4500mAh battery, 60W SuperVOOC charging
- Diamond solid-liquid dual-state heat dissipation system
- Not locked by SIM / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The upgraded Oppo K9 Pro Android handset is available with up to 17GB of RAM, thanks to 5GB RAM Expansion technology, and 256GB storage. The device is powered by a 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor and comes with dual-state liquid-cooling system and 120Hz AMOLED screen with 180Hz touch sampling rate in Game Mode. On the back of the Oppo K9 Pro is a triple camera with 64MP primary lens. The 16MP front-facing camera is integrated into the FHD+ display, as well as an under-display fingerprint reader. Connectivity options of the Oppo K9 Pro include dual 5G, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6. The phone packs a larger battery with 4500mAh capacity supporting 60W SuperVOOC fast charging technology. The Oppo K9 Pro 5G is available in Black and Blue color options.
The Oppo K9 Pro has a 6.43-inch Samsung AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400x1080 pixels and 409ppi. The 8bit screen comes with up to 120Hz refresh rate, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, and up to 800 nits brightness. In addition, DT-Star1 is used as cover material. The China phone is powered by an octa-core chipset with up to 3.0GHz clock speed. The MediaTek Dimensity 1200 features one of the fastest smartphone CPUs ever with up to 22% faster CPU performance while also being 25% more power-efficient compared to the previous generation. The SoC is supported by the Arm Mali-G77 MC9 GPU with 836MHz and up to 12GB of RAM. The Android device offers 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage.
As for optics, the Oppo K9 Pro has a 64-megapixel main camera with AF support and closed-loop focus motor. In addition, the phone is equipped with an 8-megapixel super-wide angle camera with 119° field-of-view (FOV) and f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel macro lens with with fixed focus supporting 4cm macro shooting. Up front, the Oppo K9 Pro has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture and 3.48mm focal length. The rear camera supports video recordings up to 4K@30fps and slow-motion videos with 1080p@120fps or 720p@240fps.
It is backed by a large 4,500mAh battery with 60W fast charging support. Other notable features on the Oppo K9 Pro 5G include dual 5G and dual 4G LTE support, VoLTE, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.3. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Oppo K9 Pro 5G (PEYM00) now online at the best online store for Oppo smartphones, wearables & More - CECT-Shop.com.