Oppo Reno Ace 2
Oppo Reno Ace 2
- 6.5-inch 90Hz OLED screen
- Supports Dual 5G
- In-screen fingerprint recognition + Face ID
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 ROM + TW + HPB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery, 40W AirVOOC + VOOC 2.0 (65W) + 10W Reverse
- Evangelion EVA Test Type Unit-01 Limited Edition
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Oppo Reno Ace 2 is the world's fastest wireless charging smartphone with a record charging speed of 40W with AirVOOC! Like its predecessor, it can be charged with 65W by cable and also has a 6.5-inches 90Hz AMOLED display, 4000mAh battery, but weighs only 185 grams. The second phone of the Reno Ace series also received a chipset upgrade and is powered now by the 5G-capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. On the rear is another change as the Reno Ace 2 is now equipped with a quad camera setup and a punch hole front camera.
Starting off with the display, the Oppo Reno Ace 2 sports a 6.5-inch full HD+ AMOLED panel with 2400 x 1080 pixels, 402ppi, 500nit brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection The Android phone has a screen-to-body ratio of 91.8% and 100% DCI-P3. Under the hood, the Reno Ace 2 is fired up by the latest Snapdragon 865 5G processor, coupled with up to 12GB DDR5 RAM and an internal storage up to 256GB UFS 3.0, plus Turbo Write and HPB, which drastically increases the overall performance and leads to a decrease in energy consumption. The Reno Ace 2 also supports Game Boost 2.0 and 180Hz touch sampling rate which helps gamers to aim and respond more accurately than before. In addition, the 4D game vibration engine 2.0 provides a more immersive haptic feedback for all E-gaming enthusiasts.
In terms of camera, you will find a quad camera setup on the rear of the Oppo Reno Ace 2 with a 48-megapixel (IMX586) main camera sensor. The Android phone is accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera with 119° FOV also supporting 3cm macro shooting and two 2-megapixel special effects cameras. The front-facing camera moved from the middle to the top left corner and is now integrated into the display. The 16-megapixel selfie shooter has an aperture of f/2.4, a viewing angle of 73.7° and can take images with a maximum size of 3456 x 4608.
When it comes to charging, the Oppo Reno Ace 2 is currently the world's fastest wireless charging smartphone with 40W thanks to AirVOOC. By cable it also supports super-fast 65W VOOC 2.0 charging technology which allows you to fully charge its 4000mAh battery in just 30 minutes. This translates into two hours of gaming on a five minute charge. The Reno Ace 2 also packs a ton of connectivity features including Wi-Fi 6, 2x2 MIMO and Link Boost 2.0, Bluetooth 5.1 with True Wireless Plus (TWS+), NFC, OTG and dual 5G, as well as dual 4G LTE. In addition, Dual GPS, Dual Galileo and Dual Beidou are also available for precise navigation and positioning. Furthermore, the Reno Ace2 has dual speakers, active noise cancellation, and Dolby Atmos on board. The Oppo phone comes with ColorOS based on Android 10 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Oppo Reno Ace 2 5G (PDHM00) with 40W AirVOOC Qi Wireless Fast Charging support online at CECT-Shop.com. Your #1 online store for Oppo smartphones, accessories and gadgets.