Oppo Reno Z
Oppo Reno Z
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen
- OSIE, HDR10
- In-display fingerprint recognition
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Helio P90, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Game Boost 2.0
- Dual camera: 48 MP (IMX586) + 5 MP / 32 MP front camera
- NFC, Dolby Atmos
- 4035mAh battery, 20 W VOOC 3.0
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz display (20:9)
- 5G network Sub 6G
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Under-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa Core, 2.4GHz
- Quad rear camera: 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP ...
- 6.7-inch InCell HD+ screen
- Face ID unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 4GB / 16GB ROM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- 13MP rear camera / 5MP selfie camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2600mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-...
- Huge 7.09-inch RGBW screen
- 780 nit, HDR10, DCI-P3
- Splash-proof/water-proof/dust-proof (IP52)
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader & Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable up to...
The Oppo Reno series has its third member called Reno Z which is a lower-end variant compared to the Reno 10x Zoom Edition and the Reno. The main difference is that it doesn’t have the sharkfin pop-up camera, but its selfie snapper is a 32MP lens instead of 16MP. Its front-facing camera is located in the waterdrop notch of the 6.4-inch AMOLED screen. The Oppo Reno Z is powered by a MTK Helio P90 chipset and comes with 6GB+256GB or 8GB+128GB storage variants. On the rear is a dual camera setup with 48-megapixel IMX 586 sensor and the phone packs a 4,035mAh battery supporting Oppo’s 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging standard.
The 6.4-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution supports HDR10 and OSIE Vision Effect. The phone sports a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 92 percent screen-to-body ratio. The Oppo Reno Z is powered by a Helio P90 from MediaTek, coupled with an IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU and with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. The internal storage accounts for 128GB or 256GB.
In terms of optics, the Oppo Reno Z comes with a dual rear camera comprised of a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 sensor and 5-meagpixel depth sensor. The primary camera comes with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.2-micron and and the secondary lens with an f/2.4 aperture. The selfie camera with sits in the teardrop notch and is a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Among other specifications, the Oppo Reno Z Android smartphone features a built-in battery with 4,035mAh capacity supporting VOOC 3.0 fast charging, as well as NFC, Dolby Atmos support, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Connectivity options on the Oppo Reno Z include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C port, 3G, and 4G LTE. The Oppo Reno Z runs ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie.
Order and buy Oppo Reno Z (PCDM10) online at the best online store for China phones since 2006 - CECT-Shop.com.