- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen
- TÜV Rheinland Low Light Eye Care Certification
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- In-display fingerprint recognition
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, Octa-core, 2.2 GHz
- Dual camera: 48 MP (IMX586) + 5 MP / 16 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Galileo
- 4G+: TD-LTE: B38C/B39C/B40C/B41C/B39A+B41A
- 4G+: LTE FDD: B1C/B2C/B3C/B1A+B3A
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz DotScreen
- Supports 5G networks
- IP53 rated
- Fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP /...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
- 6.43 inch 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Facial recognition + ID & In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 1200, Octa-core, 3.0GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP (IMX682) + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera
- 4500mAh battery, 50...
Oppo's Reno lineup has its focus on photography like the P-series of Huawei. The Oppo Reno Standard Edition has a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen and the true eye-catcher is a unique sharkfin pop-up camera. The camera wedge comes with an integrated 16MP selfie camera and on the rear is a dual-camera setup with 48MP+5MP camera sensors. Rounding up, the Oppo Reno has a built-in NFC chip and its 3765mAh battery supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging over USB Type-C, supports Hi-Res Audio, and runs Oppo’s own ColorOS 6.0, based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The notch-less display of the Standard Edition comes with a resolution of 2340x1080 and a pixel density of 402ppi. The large 6.4-inch AMOLED screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 6 and is truly an all-screen panel without a notch or punch-hole front camera cutout. The display supports DCI-P3 colors and HDR10 content, and an under-screen fingerprint sensor. Under the hood, a 64bit Snapdragon 710 chipset powers the mobile device with up to 2.2GHz and in combination with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and an Adreno 616 GPU. For mobile gamers, the screen's touch responsiveness and refresh rate stability has been improved. The Oppo Reno is available in three variants – 8GB+256GB, 6GB+256GB and 6GB+128GB.
In comparison to the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Version, the more wallet-friendly Reno Standard Edition features the same pop-up camera as well as the same 48-megapixel main camera with f/1.7 aperture. The secondary 5-megapixel (f/2.4) depth camera enables to take photos with bokeh effects and supports both PDAF and contrast-autofocus. The motorized shark fin front camera comes with a 16-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 79.3° wide angle, including soft selfie light. AI beauty, front HDR, face recognition and front portrait mode are supported. This motorized part will last for over five years, assuming you are flipping it up 100 times per day. In addition, Oppo added fall detection to automatically close and protect the camera. Video recording is available up to 4K 30fps with electronic stabilization (EIS).
The Oppo Reno sports a large built-in battery with 3,765 mAh capacity. The battery is charged via USB-C port with VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology. In addition, there is dual 4G+, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0 supporting SBC, AAC, aptX HD and LDAX. Further specifications include Wi-Fi 2.4G, Wi-Fi 5.1G, Wi-Fi 5.8G and Wi-Fi Display. The Oppo Reno Standard Edition comes also with a 3.5mm headphone jack and supports OTG data transmission. For navigation GPS/AGPS, Glonass, Beidou and Galileo are supported.
The Oppo Reno runs on ColorOS 6 which is based on Android 9 Pie. Order and buy Oppo Reno at the best online store for China phones since 2006 - CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Oppo Reno