Oppo Watch 2
Oppo Watch 2
- 1.75 inch/1.91 inch 3D AMOLED display
- Supports 100+ sports modes
- UDDE dual-engine hybrid technology
- IPX5 rated
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Chinese Version
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 4100 + Apollo 4s
- 1GB RAM/8GB ROM
- Supports Watch VOOC 2.0
- ColorOS Watch 2.0, Compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- WLAN 2.4G, support 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery capacity: 360mAh (42mm)/510mAh (46mm & ECG)
- Case Closed Limited Edition
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Oppo Watch 2 smartwatch is powered by a Snapdragon Wear 4100 chipset alongside a custom Apollo 4s co-processor. The Ultra Dynamic Dual Engine (UDDE) greatly extends battery life with the 46mm eSIM model offering up to 4 days on a single charge, growing up to 16 days in Smart Power Saving mode. Thanks to VOOC 2.0 fast charging just 10 minutes of charge are enough for a full day of use. The wearable offers all other common smartwatch features like sports modes, heart-rate monitoring, sleep tracking, blood oxygen level monitoring, or even snore tracking and risk assessment.
The watch has a hyperboloid 3D AMOLED display with curved edges and narrow bezels. The screen comes with a 60Hz refresh rate, 326ppi pixel density, and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. The Oppo Watch 2 with 42 mm screen sports a 1.75 inch display and the 46 mm and ECG edition packs a 1.91 inch screen. On the inside, the Oppo Watch 2 is powered by the Snapdragon Wear 4100. Alongside the Snapdragon chip, there is also a custom Apollo 4s co-processor developed by Ambiq. Additionally, the smartwatch comes with 1GB of RAM and has 8GB of onboard storage.
In terms of preloaded fitness tracking features, the Oppo Watch 2 has over 100 sports modes, 24-hour heart rate tracking, and SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring. There are also features such as sleep analysis, snoring risk assessment, and stress monitoring. The watch is rated for 5 ATM water resistance and has a GPS receiver, as well as GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo. The Oppo Watch 2 comes in two models: an eSIM variant and a Bluetooth-only version. The Chinese version runs 2nd generation ColorOS for Watch based on Android 8.1.
Order and buy Oppo Watch 2 smartwatch with Snapdragon 4100 and up to 16 days of battery life now online at CECT-Shop.com - Your #1 online store for wearables, smartwatches and fitness trackers.