- 1.6"/1.91" 3D flexible hyperboloid display
- Watch VOOC Flash Charging technology
- Supports dual 4G LTE (eSIM)
- Chinese Version
- Ultra-frameless design
- Health & fitness tracking
- eSIM-based cellular connectivity
- Processor: Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3
- AI watch face
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (46mm)
- RAM/ROM: 1GB+8GB
- ColorOS Watch, Compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- EVA-02 Asuka Limited Edition
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Oppo Watch is Oppo’s first smartwatch and was released together with the Oppo Find X2 series phones. The China version of the Oppo Watch is available as 41mm version and 46mm version in different colors. The larger version is using a 3D flexible hyperboloid display. The Oppo Watch smartwatches come with Oppo’s Dual-Chip Endurance System and they support Watch VOOC Flash Charging technology. The Oppo Watch is also perfect for all fitness enthusiasts with health and fitness tracking features and being water resistant to 3ATM (41mm) or 5ATM (46mm).
You can use the Oppo Watch up to 21 days in Power Save Mode before you need to charge the smartwatch again. The 46mm series has a 430mAh battery and the 41mm series packs a 300mAh battery with a usage time up to 14 days. Both versions support Watch VOOC and it takes 75 minutes to fully charge the smartwatch. The 46mm version features a 1.91-inch AMOLED screen with a 72.76% screen-to-body ratio, 402x476 pixels resolution, and a pixel density of 326ppi.
The Oppo Watch combines a 4.5mm aluminum frame and 3D curved glass crystal. On the back of the smartwatch Oppo has used an integrated 3D ceramic design and different sensors to maximize contact with your skin for more precise readings. Each watch comes with a wristband made of either calfskin or fluoro rubber. The watch bands can can be easily removed by simply pushing a single button.
In addition, the Oppo Watch supports typical smartwatch features like fitness tracking, music playback, heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, activity and breathing reminders, and so on. It also has eSIM-based cellular connectivity. The new ColorOS Watch software (No Wear OS, No Google Play Store, No Google Pay) is based on Android and compatible with Android devices running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or higher. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language.
Order and buy the Chinese version of Oppo Watch smartwatch now online at CECT-Shop.com. The best online store for smartwatches, wearables and gadgets from China!
Press Reports and Reviews for Oppo Watch