Oukitel C15 Pro
Oukitel C15 Pro
- 6.09-inch HD screen
- 2.5D Asahi Tough Glass
- Face Unlock + Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit MediaTek MT6761, Quad-core, 2.0 GHz
- 8 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera / 5 MP front camera
- 4G FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/8/20
- 3200mAh battery (5V/1A)
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Oukitel C15 Pro is the first smartphone with waterdrop display powered by a MT6761 chipset. It comes with a double glass design for its body with 2.5D curved Asahi glass. The affordable Android phone has a 6.08-inch notch display with dual rear camera, 5G Wi-Fi support, face ID recognition and a large 3200mAh battery. The low-budget smartphone is powered by a 64bit MTK6761, 2GB of RAM and an expandable internal storage of 16GB. The entry-level mobile device sports dual SIM, fingerprint reader and the latest Android 9 Pie OS.
The C15 Pro features a large 6.08 inch display with narrow bezel and chin for an outstanding visual effect and perfect touch handling experience. The screen features a resolution of 1280 x 600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.2:9. The Oukitel phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6761 quad-core SoC with a burst-frequency of 2.0 GHz offering incredible high efficient performance to manage your tasks. The chipset is supported by 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB on-board storage. The internal storage of the dual SIM phone can be further expanded by micro SD memory card.
Like the C13 Pro, the Oukitel C15 Pro packs a dual rear camera setup with an 8-megapixel main sensor paired with a secondary 2-megapixel camera sensor. The front-facing camera with 5-megapixel resolution can be used for selfies and face-to-face calls. In addition, the Oukitel C15 Pro supports face recognition and can be unlocked by face ID. A traditional fingerprint sensor is located on the back.The low-cost phone has a 3200mAh built-in battery and can be used for a whole day. The entry-level Android phone is charged via microUSB port. Connectivity options include 4G, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth v5.0, dual band Wi-Fi support and dual SIM. The Oukitel C15 Pro is running Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Order and buy the affordable Oukitel C15 Pro phone at the best online store for mobile consumer electronics – CECT-Shop.com.