- 6.5 inch HD+ screen
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor + Face ID
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB)
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 720, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Triple camera: 13MP + 2MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera (f/2.1)
- 5000mAh battery (18W)
- China version
- No contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The affordable 5G capable Realme Q2i comes with everything a smartphone can and will offer. The Q2i sports a large 6.5 inch IPS waterdrop notch screen powered by an octa-core Dimensity 720 SoC. The mobile phone has a square-shaped camera on the rear and offers 4GB of RAM, 128 GB expandable storage and a huge 5000mAh battery supporting 18W Smart Fast charging. The fingerprint scanner is located on the back and the 8 megapixel selfie snapper is inside centrally located in the waterdrop notch.
The phone comes with a 6.5 inch HD+ touch screen display with 88.7% screen to body ratio and 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood of the inexpensive phone is a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor from MediaTek. The Dimensity 720 5G chipset is paired with 4GB of RAM and offers 128GB internal storage which can be expanded by an additional 256GB microSD memory card for plenty of space for all your apps, videos and photos to store.
In the camera department, the Realme Q2i is equipped with a triple camera on the back. The phone features a 13 megapixel primary camera lens with f/2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro lens with a 4cm focal length, and a third 2-megapixel portrait assist lens. The rear camera setup supports autofocus. Also located on the rear is a fingerprint sensor to unlock the device. On the front is an 8 megapixel selfie shooter also supporting facial recognition.
The dual SIM smartphone comes with a built-in battery with 5000mAh capacity and 18W Fast Charging. Connectivity options on the Realme Q2i include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, 3G, 4G and 5G. Sensors on the low-cost phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass and magnetometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. The Realme Q2i 5G is running realme UI based on Android 10 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Dare to Leap: Buy Realme Q2i 5G at the best online store for Android phones at CECT-Shop.com - Since 2006.